SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 25 / (2879869 - 2879923)

2879869. KnitGeek
Friday, March 28, 2014. Oops, we're moving! Folks I am so sorry for the lack of a warning but I am in the process of relocating and redesigning. When everything is up and running in its new home, I will post a link for you. I'm all stealthy and stuff, aren't I? Not even a hint did I drop. :). Love you all, and talk to you soon! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Oops, were moving! Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theknitgeeksblog.blogspot.com
2879870. knIT girl
Knitting my way through my IT department. Saturday, 16 November 2013. I am knitting for Christmas. I have done the usual thing of queuing up enough projects to keep me going for about six months, then planning to make them all in four weeks. During that time, I also plan to make soaps, Christmas cards, biscuits, two Christmas cakes, an advent calendar, labels for all the knitting, and a patchwork quilt. I also plan to keep my job, move house and sleep. I am, as always, insane. This should be fun. The kni...
theknitgirl.blogspot.com
2879871. TheKnitGirllls
Cast & Crew. Episodes 1 – 10. Episodes 11 – 20. Episodes 21 – 30. Episodes 31 – 40. Episodes 41 – 50. Episodes 51 – 60. Episodes 61 – 70. Episodes 71 – 80. Episodes 81 – 90. Specials & One Offs. Tour de Fleece Bingo. Episode 262 – Jack My Fleece. August 11, 2015. Leslie is knitting on a. Out of Madelinetosh Sport in the William Morris Colorway. She is also working on. Laura is knitting on a pair of. Leslie has finished a pair of. Out of Jojoland Tonic. It was knit on size 6 and 8 needles. Reading in the ...
theknitgirllls.com
2879872. The knIT Group:: Home
We help people develop, improve and manage their applications. We are tearing down the walls and rebuilding. New Team Members! Watch for new site coming soon! Until then.check us out on:. Today to learn how we can help get your software development idea off the ground.
theknitgroup.com
2879873. Living with the Knit Guru | Living, crafting, growing, cooking and surviving life with the Knit Guru
Living with the Knit Guru. Living, crafting, growing, cooking and surviving life with the Knit Guru. About The Knit Guru. The Knit Guru Store. Chinese food…. oh to go back. Back in 2013 I went to China. There I lived and worked for 6 weeks…. and more importantly, ATE. Oh how I would go back just for the food. It should be re-inforced that as a vegetarian travelling isn’t always easy. Samoa meant that basically I ate a lot of fresh fruit. New Caledonia and…. Continue reading →. Fox Scarf Knitting Pattern.
theknitguru.com
2879874. The Knit Hatchery | Knitted accessories for babies, toddlers, teens and adults
The Knit Hatchery Knitted accessories for babies, toddlers, teens and adults. Knitted accessories for babies, toddlers, teens and adults. June 3, 2012. By The Knit Hatchery. Time to Achieve Goals and Get Moving. Every have one of those days,weeks, or months where you are spinning thoughts in your head of all the things you want to do but can’t seem to focus on one item! Posted in Knitting Journal. May 5, 2012. By The Knit Hatchery. April Showers bring May Flowers. Just looking at this photo makes me want...
theknithatchery.com
2879875. The Knit-Hawk
Tirsdag den 25. december 2012. En forsinket julegave til DIG ;0). Knits har bedt mig om at sprede følgende budskab: gå ind på deres hjemmeside eller på Ravelry og vælg det mønster, du ikke kan undvære. Læg mønsteret i kurven og skriv kuponkoden SHARETHELOVE og vupti - du er den lykkelige ejer kvit og frit! Tilbuddet gælder indtil den 1. januar 2013. Mit valg faldt på Snowflake. Og jeg er vild med, at størrelserne i opskriften spænder fra barn til voksen. Til Ottilia i Drops Alpaca og Kid-Silk. Fravær, og...
theknithawk.blogspot.com
2879876. The Knit House
Computerized Novelty Fabrics 28 cut to 4 cut. Largest supplier of Three End Fleece in the USA. Body Size Fabric: 28 to 14 cut in all sizes. Hover over fabric to pause gallery.
theknithouse.com
2879877. knithropologist.com
Mime content type(/home2/kevan12/public html/katevogel.com/http:/ www.katevogel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Icon Knithro1.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/kevan12/public html/katevogel.com/wp-content/themes/FlexxElegant/lib/file-utility/file-utility.php. Visit my online shop here. OR click on one of the designs below for more details! Middot; Comments Comments Off. Long time, no post, but I’ve been cookin’ up a second Scalzo! Middot; Comments Comments Off. So, I designe...
theknithropologist.com
2879878. The Knit Kit
Kaffe Fassett and Brandon Mobly. President/ The Knit Kit. Darrah @ The Knit Kit. The Knit Kit Demo. We have decided that since most of you have purchased The Knit Kit sight unseen, that it would be helpful to have an instructional video on how it functions. It's short and to the point but we hope it demonstrates it's usefulness. Watch The Knit Kit Demo here. Darrah @ The Knit Kit. The Knit Kits Are Out! The time has finally come to ship out all The Knit Kits. Darrah @ The Knit Kit. Back From The Show.
theknitkit.blogspot.com
2879879. The Knit Kit - The Knit Kit - Never Lose Your Knit Knacks Again™
Call : 208-286-1584 Toll Free 877-564-8548. View Cart: 0 items ($ 0.00). About The Knit Kit. Get The Knit Kit. Welcome to The Knit Kit! Coined by the industry as The Swiss Army tool for Knitters, The Knit Kit has your 8 essential accessories needed for knitting on the go. From a novice knitter to a seasoned knitting veteran, The Knit Kit has it all. Whether you are working on a hat, sweater, socks or scarf, The Knit Kit is sure to perfectly accompany your project. Subscribe to updates here. The Knit Kit,.
theknitkit.com
2879880. The Knit Kit - The Knit Kit - Never Lose Your Knit Knacks Again™
Call : 208-286-1584 Toll Free 877-564-8548. View Cart: 0 items ($ 0.00). About The Knit Kit. Get The Knit Kit. Welcome to The Knit Kit! Coined by the industry as The Swiss Army tool for Knitters, The Knit Kit has your 9 essential accessories needed for knitting on the go. From a novice knitter to a seasoned knitting veteran, The Knit Kit has it all. Whether you are working on a hat, sweater, socks or scarf, The Knit Kit is sure to perfectly accompany your project. Subscribe to updates here. The Knit Kit,.
theknitkitstore.com
2879881. The Knit Knack's Blog | Better living through fibre
The Knit Knack's Blog. Better living through fibre. July 21, 2015. Racing Rest, Tour de Fleece 2015. Over the past month, I have been helping as captain and riding along with Team Spindlers 2015. In the Tour de Fleece. It’s been amazing and a big honour – I started with this team as a rookie in 2010! We are 165 members strong. The spinning projects are a fabulous mix from returning spindle spinners, and those who are new to the craft. My main focus is keeping the ‘fleece’ in Tour de Fleece! As at Stage 10.
theknitknack.wordpress.com
2879882. Knitting Kits, Knitting Wool and Knitting Patterns from The Knit Knacks
Welcome to theknitknacks.co.uk. UK Alpaca Knitting Wool. Manos Del Uruguay Knitting Wool. Bluefaced Leicester DK Prints. Head Band Knitting Kits. Tea Cosy and Cafetiere Cover Knitting Kits. Hats, Scarves, Snoods and Legwarmer. Wrist Cuff and Glove Kntting Kits. Wrist Cuffs and Warmer Knitting Kits. Cushion Cover Knitting Kits. Boot Cuff Knitting Kits. Hot water bottle cover knitting kits. Tea Cosy and Cafetiere Knitting Patterns. Knitting Patterns for Hats, Scarves, Snoods and Legwarmers. The knitting ki...
theknitknacks.co.uk
2879883. KnitKnacks Podcast
Tuesday, September 20, 2011. Episode 32 - Giggles. Drive-in Cowboy's and Aliens. Registered for CampKIP 2012. Cousin's Show - Texas Women. In and Out of the Bag. Please click on our names to visit our Ravelry project pages). Out: 2 Owls amigurumi. AKA Ron Weasley Sweater. Out: Angry Birds Pig. Moments from being out: Tea Leaves AKA 10% UK Beer Sweater. Going to try crocheting amagurumi. Stocking up on Berroco Vintage in all colors for the 30% off sale at LYS! Kid going to grandparents house! Out: Tardis ...
theknitknackspodcast.blogspot.com
2879884. The Knit Knot Spot | Knitting Mayhem!
The Knit Knot Spot. Posted by: The Knit Knot Spot. April 28, 2012. More Spring / Summer from The Knit Knot. Whew—I’ve been busy! I’ve been so inspired by this spring’s colors, fabrics, and intricate lace patterns that I’ve come up with a couple of more pieces for my 2012 spring / summer collection! Http:/ www.etsy.com/listing/98614035/convertible-leaf-lace-cardi-in-mossy. I love this leafy lace convertible cardi! How many ways can you wear it? Posted by: The Knit Knot Spot. April 15, 2012. This Leaf Lace...
theknitknotspot.wordpress.com
2879885. The Knitlette
Subscribe to this blog's feed.
theknitlette.typepad.com
2879886. THE KNIT LIFE
A collection of traditional crafts made modern.
theknitlife.com
2879887. The Knit Life | Confessions of a Knitting Addict
Confessions of a Knitting Addict. What Did She Say? June 21, 2012. The US Olympic Team has filed a cease and desist against Ravelry for the 2012 Ravelympics. Their claim: It denigrates the Olympic athletes. I could go on and on about why this is stupid. But I won’t. I will just say this, I’m boycotting all USOT sponsors. From → Confessional. May 18, 2012. Please check out my new project over at RedRoosterFarms.org! Originally posted on Red Rooster Farms. So what do I use? From → Confessional. I asked on ...
theknitlife.wordpress.com
2879888. The Knit List | All things knit & beautiful
All things knit and beautiful. October 18, 2013. Knitwear Designers – Five for Inspiration. May 6, 2013. DIY – Manipulating knitting with felting. April 27, 2013. Interview with Crochet Artist – Anto Christ. April 5, 2013. Things I’ve made – Big Knits and Knitted Lamps. March 20, 2013. Knitted Lamps – 10 Designs for inspiration. March 11, 2013. December 4, 2014. Read Article →. New Year, New Skills – Experimental Machine Knitting. January 5, 2014. Read Article →. January 3, 2014. Read Article →. March 30...
theknitlist.wordpress.com
2879889. The Knitmare before christmas!
The Knitmare before christmas! About knitting, gardening, being young and life in general! Mandag, august 27, 2007. Så er det sku gået hen og blevet en realitet med en ny blog! Og nu er den her:. I am moving, blogwise! The banner above is the link to my new and improved blog! Now all in english. or sometimes Denglish :P Hope to see you all there! Søndag, august 19, 2007. Øj hvor jeg keder mig! I steder er jeg Facebook. Og så videre og så videre. JEg burde blive klogere på:. Lørdag, august 18, 2007. Her d...
theknitmarebeforechristmas.blogspot.com
2879890. www
Unique knitting designs by larissa. All Patterns are formated to download so there are no shipping costs or delays! The bestest sock pattern ever is now availabe for free from the knit monster! It is a two at once, from the toe up on 2 circular needles pattern. it is a formula pattern, so it works for any yarn size! The monster method of socks pattern. The ultimate alligator mittens pattern. Fruit of my needles collection. Hints, tips, and how to's. Contact us with new ideas or for commision work.
theknitmonster.com
2879891. Theknitnacks
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to theknitnacks.co.uk.
theknitnacks.co.uk
2879892. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theknitnerd.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theknitnerd.wordpress.com
2879893. Home Page
Welcome to our on-line needlework shop. We have a variety of supplies to keep you stitching and crafting. We are constantly adding new products to our web store, so we hope you will drop by often to see whats new. We can also help fine particular items you may not see here in our store. Just e-mail us and we will go right to work to fine the items for you. You can save on gas. We can mail what you need to your front do. Learn Needle Tatting DVD. Circular Crochet Hooks 40". Double End Crochet Hook 14".
theknitnstitch.com
2879894. The KnitNurd
Sunday, July 5, 2015. It seems whenever I have taken a break from blogging, I always have so much to post about that I can never decide where to begin. To be honest, I was going to take a much longer break than I did, until a friend of mine asked me what happened, why am I not blogging? When I told her that life had gotten crazy busy, she told me she misses reading what I'm up to. So, here I am.back at it and I hope you enjoy! Dining room table isn't for eating, is it? Wabi-Sabi (google it.I had to!
theknitnurd.blogspot.com
2879896. The Knit-Nurse Chronicles
Knitting and London life. Not necessarily in that order. Sunday, May 31. Shoeburyness to Benfleet by bike. What better way to spend a rather grey bank holiday than cycling along the Essex coast? Yes I know it might sound a bit underwhelming but I'm getting a bit of a soft spot for the northern side of the Thames estuary, a bit like the southern side took a while to grow on me. Further back in Shoeburyness we happened upon these lovely modern beach huts. Much further along the coast, having survived the s...
theknitnursechronicles.blogspot.com
2879897. Knit Nuts
We are a group of fiber lovers in beautiful North Carolina that get together twice a month to knit and crochet. This is our blog where we share our projects and what's going on with our group. Sunday, August 3, 2014. August 2, 2014. It's been a while since I've posted anything here and I am sorry that I've been lacking. :( Remember, that all of you have posting privileges here on our group blog. If you need help just ask! I was working on finishing up the blankie part on another " Oogly. June 8th, 2013.
theknitnuts.blogspot.com
2879898. The KnitObsessed
Because we can't help ourselves. Thursday, September 03, 2009. Wow, I've actually been knitting. It's been a productive year, however, I've resigned myself to sporadic blog posts. Nevermind since there's probably 2 people who read this blog anyway, me being one of them. A couple of finished objects to parade around. The first is a simple thing, a pair of socks as usual, made from Crystal Palace called Mini Mochi. Not to be mistaken with the tasty Asian treat Mochi. Here it is blocking and drying. Basical...
theknitobsessed.blogspot.com
2879900. The Knitographer
Saturday, August 15, 2015. Granville - the beginning. It's taken me quite a few months to get to this point. I've managed to find plenty of other things to do, other projects to make, more skirts and dresses, all the while avoiding the most difficult pattern I've ever picked out. But last weekend, I ran out of excuses. I've cut out the pieces to my Granville Shirt. Jo - The Knitographer. Sunday, August 9, 2015. I used How Joyful's camera carrier tutorial. For my base, but had to improvise a bit because I...
theknitographer.blogspot.com
2879902. THE KNITORIOUS MRS.B
Wednesday, January 28, 2015. OUTLANDERISH FAN LOVE WRAP. One of the perks of being a fan of the Outlander series is seeing the main character, Claire, wearing period knitwear each week. I had the perfect shade of rustic brown yarn vegetating in my stash to replicate the brown bulky simple garter stitch cowl-shoulder wrap thingy Claire wore in episode 2(? I knit a strand of Zap (again, from the stash! Along with a strand of Homespun T&Q on #15 because I wanted it to drape and not be stiff. When you are ne...
theknitoriousmrsb.blogspot.com
2879903. The Knit Owl
Thursday, December 11, 2008. Handmade Holiday Market @ Ida Red! If you live in Tulsa please come out and buy local and handmade! There will be unique items for under $25. So come finish (or start) your Christmas shopping. This Saturday, Dec. 13th. Ida Red on Brookside: 3pm- 11pm. Music by: Joy and Dawn, Fiawna Forte and Erin Austin. You can read more about it here in Tulsa World. Links to this post. Wednesday, December 3, 2008. Art at The Collective. Links to this post. Monday, December 1, 2008. It is ma...
theknitowl.blogspot.com
2879904. The Knit Owl | Handmade Life
May 13, 2011. Sunday was our first Mother’s day! Tulsa Fun: Fat Guys Burgers. April 9, 2011. Overall, great burgers, family friendly and a fun atmosphere! March 16, 2011. As sort of a test, I created a photo book of pictures from our hospital stay. I absolutely love the way it turned out! You can view my photo book for Month 1 here: Roman Brant Month 1. March 14, 2011. Two of my friends are currently hosting giveaways. Go check out their blogs and enter for a chance to win! Head over to her blog. Includi...
theknitowl.wordpress.com
2879905. the knitpicker
Skip to main content. Official blog of Molly Fry, the knitpicker. Making the world a cosier place one stitch at a time. Theme images by Michael Elkan.
theknitpicker.blogspot.com
2879906. The Knitpickers Bluegrass Band
theknitpickers.com
2879907. theknitportal.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theknitportal.com
2879908. the Knitress
The hand made curiosities of Tamara McDannel. Sunday, January 15, 2012. I am working on a design for a dear childhood friend. She requested a scarf but I think she would equally appreciate a cowl (she just doesn't know it yet). I've been busy all weekend with yarn selections. This here is a lovely Malabrigo. Superwash, which means it's been chemically treated so you can machine wash it without it felting into a tiny, stiff version of itself. It's coming along swimmingly! Links to this post. I can only sp...
theknitress.blogspot.com
2879909. The Knit Shift
Show notes Episode 20: Gradient Love. This podcast is available on iTunes. I am on Instagram. There is a Knit Shift group. On Ravelry. (Swing by to learn about our Baby Knits KAL! Socks on U.S. 1.5 mm. Plush fingering yarn in Champagne Gradient. US 7 (4.5 mm). Pi shawl (Elizabeth Zimmermann pattern/recipe from Knitter’s Almanac ). 30s Yorkshire Wool Mill End, 4200 yard cone, colorway Ash, via WEBS. In Viso fingering: colorways Harold’s Purple Crayon and Decomp green. I made a recipe binder! I’m try...
theknitshift.com
2879910. knit boutique ' theKNIT # '
E-mail : answer@knittersclub.co.kr.
theknitshop.com
2879911. TheKnitShopGirl, Yarn and more
Books, Magazines and Ect.-. Fantastic - Burlywood - 7501. Creamy - Tropical Bud - 7105. Creamy - Tobago Purple - 7111. The knit Shop Girl. Welcome to our site! New Products For August. Lacy Rib Shell - KY3529. Le Petit Pont - KY3709. Leading Man Pullover - KY3634. Leafy Green Hat - KY3352. Line Em Up Scarf - KY3654. Pont Neuf - KY3708. Purl Twist Pullover - KY3500. Rainier Vest and Hat - KY3711. Have you seen . Your IP Address is: 67.219.144.170. Powered by DPI Websites.
theknitshopgirls.com
2879912. Knit Sisters : Watch out. We’ve got sharp sticks.
Watch out. We’ve got sharp sticks. Day 24 The fall. Friday, February 18th, 2011. Day 24: Monday, February 14, 2011. This is the first day that I haven’t done any stitching. As you can imagine, this fall has really slowed me down this week. I’ve been to the doctor and gotten a CT scan (which was clear), but I’m still hurting pretty good and spending a lot of time in bed sleeping. But, on the bright side, Monday was the only day that I haven’t done any stitching at all. I’m working away on. This is a baby ...
theknitsisters.com
2879913. Adventures in Viking Knit
Adventures in Viking Knit. A design collection of wire jewelry creations from the Knit Smithy. What Is Viking Knit (VK)? Questions of Origin - History. Monday, May 2, 2016. It is with a heavy hear that I announce the closing of my Etsy shop, The Knit Smithy. I have had to realize that the shop just isn't a priority anymore, and was more a drain on me than anything. Maybe I will re-open the shop someday. But for now, I am "closing the doors.". Thank you for your love and support! Thursday, March 5, 2015.
theknitsmithy.blogspot.com
2879914. Knitting and other delights
Knitting and other delights. My attempts at mastering knitting and other crafty goodness. April 18, 2009. To butterknits.blogspot.com. Written by Seema Persaud. Links to this post. March 16, 2009. Well, because of the Toronto Craft Alert's The Crafty Slacker’s Get ‘Er Done Giveaway. In any case, I repurposed one of my (three! Club Monaco men's t-shirts. Years ago at an outlet sale. I found the pieces all mixed up in my cupboard and I can't remember what I was initially going for . about a year ago. Note ...
theknitster.blogspot.com
2879915. theknitster.com - This website is for sale! - Knitting Resources and Information.
The domain theknitster.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theknitster.com
2879916. Graceful Knitting
A knitting refuge - where we speak on knitting, books, travel, Catholicism, morals, culture, to name a few. A blog by Alice Seidel. Monday, November 08, 2010. A Christmas Table Runner. Here we are into November already! Now that the Halloween craze has passed us by, there is no excuse for knitting up gifts for all those on our Christmas lists. Here is a pattern for a very pretty table runner. Saturday, October 09, 2010. Can It Be . . Had John Lennon lived to be 70! Friday, October 08, 2010. Even though t...
theknitstitch.blogspot.com
2879917. theknitstitch.com - This domain may be for sale!
Theknitstitch.com has been informing visitors about topics such as Free Knitting Patterns, Discount Knitting Yarn and Knit Patterns. Join thousands of satisfied visitors who discovered Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Jacket Patterns and Pattern shawl. This domain may be for sale!
theknitstitch.com
2879918. The Knit Stop
theknitstop.co.uk
2879919. Home - The Knit Studio
The Knit Studio: a unique knitting destination in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne. Welcome to the website for The Knit Studio,. A unique knitting destination. In the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne. Owned by Anne Makepeace, the Knit Studio opened in September, 2010, and is located in the cloister of the historic 13th century Blackfriars Priory. Find us just behind The Gate complex and China Town. There are directions. Other selected ranges include. Proud to support UK and local suppliers and dyers. Full ra...
theknitstudio.co.uk
2879920. The Knit Studio
Mississippi's Local Yarn Shop. 1481 Canton Mart Road, Suite B, Jackson, Mississippi 39110 Tel: (601) 991-3092. Openings Available for Knitting and Crochet Classes for all Skill Levels.
theknitstudio.com
2879921. The Knit Studio
The Knit Studio is a bespoke knitting mill located in Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula Hinterland. We specialize in custom made named blankets, in a range of sizes with an array of colours to choose from. Our blankets are made from premium soft cotton and are knitted on state of the art equipment. Giving you a one of a kind designer blanket, perfect for your special child or great as a unique gift for any member of the family from Grandchild to Grandparent, friend or colleague.
theknitstudio.com.au
2879922. My Site — Coming Soon
This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace. If you can read this page it means your installation was successful! The owner of this website is working on making this site awesome. Why not bookmark it. And come back again later. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Are you the Site Owner? To your WordPress installation and prepare your site for launch. To launch your site just click the link in the banner at the top of the screen. Make My Site Look Like the Demo.
theknitstudioonline.com
2879923. The Knitted
Quick Tip: Casting on Large Number of Stitches. May 28, 2015. May 28, 2015. Casting on a large number of stitches is always a struggle. For me, I always either run out of yarn for my long tail cast-on (solutions to that particular challenge here. Or more likely I completely lose track of how many stitches I have cast on. Not having enough or having too many stitches on the needles isn’t the end of the world (as long as you catch it before you start working! But for me after the 5. March 9, 2015. The hat ...
theknitted.com