SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 25 / (2880031 - 2880086)

2880031. Password Protected Site
Why am I hiding this?
theknittingcaregiver.com
2880032. The Knitting Channel - The Best Thing to Happen to Knitting Since Sheep!
Beginner Kit with All 3 DVDs. The Cloche Hat Kit. The Knitting Pretty Series. The Best Thing to Happen to Knitting Since Sheep! And get 3 knitting patterns - Free! Enter your first name and email. Below to join the Channel! We value your privacy. We will never sell, rent or share your details. Trouble signing in? Send an e-mail to: help@theknittingchannel.com. Jill Moray developed the Knitting Pretty Method, a breakthrough method of knitting that is easier, faster, and more enjoyable. Why are these kits.
theknittingchannel.com
2880033. Domain is Parked
theknittingchef.com
2880034. The Knitting Chic
A girl crazy about knitting. This month’s knitting was finishing up a baby mobile for my third daughter’s crib. I’ve never owned a mobile so I’m pretty excited about this one. Other highlights included forcing bulbs for early flowering bloom to cheer away the winter blues and getting active in fresh air through Track and Field club. Spring has been…. Posted on April 21, 2015. By the knitting chic. Posted on February 4, 2015. By the knitting chic. Posted on February 1, 2015. By the knitting chic. By the k...
theknittingchic.com
2880035. Index of /
theknittingchicks.com
2880036. The Knitting Circle
A group of self satisfied golfers from the home counties of England. Who have never grown out of their Billy Bunter public school boy humour who have an urgent need to air their rather odd view of the world. Wednesday, July 09, 2008. I once f*cked and old docker in a back ally in Antwerp, it was disgusting, but I wanted a 'Genet' moment and I certainly had it, he was hairy as f*ck and built like brick sh! Links to this post. Links to this post. Links to this post. Links to this post. Links to this post.
theknittingcircle.blogspot.com
2880037. NameBright - Coming Soon
NameBright.com - Next Generation Domain Registration.
theknittingcircle.com
2880038. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theknittingcirclevt.com
2880039. Knitting Supplies, Machine Parts, Knit Kits, and Handmade Crafting Shop
You are currently logged out. Click here to login. Your privacy is guaranteed. See Our Shopping Guarantee. Books and Patterns - Knitting and Crochet. Buttons - Disney Buttons. Buttons - Theme and Specialty. Christmas Stocking - Finished. Christmas Stocking - Personalized. Christmas Stocking Kits - Cross Stitch. Christmas Stocking Kits - Felted. Christmas Stocking Kits - Knit. Embroidery, Needlepoiint and Tapestry. Gifts for Knitters and Others. Glass and Metal Beads. Jazzy "Sparkle" Ladder Yarn. To easil...
theknittingcloset.com
2880040. The Knitting Club
The Knitting Club Search. Thursday, 25 June 2015. Mariner Mother's Day Scarf. After visiting the Toronto Knitter's Frolic in late April I was determined to begin one of the projects as a Mother's Day present. Http:/ www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mariner. Here is the first one:. Below is the container the yarn comes in- one kit does the whole scarf- AMAZING! Wednesday, 10 June 2015. First Ever Knitting Party. It was an amazing night for me. A few things to note. I hope we can do it again soon. Ashley's...
theknittingclub-sarah.blogspot.com
2880041. www.theknittingclub.net
Skip to main content. The Enterprise centre, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare.
theknittingclub.net
2880042. The Knitting Club | Just another blog about some obsessed knitters.
Just another blog about some obsessed knitters. About The Knitting Club. My revival of knitting inspired by vampires! November 22, 2011. My first project from Vampire Knits was the Under the Cover of Midnight Hooded Cowl designed by Judie Turjoman. This pattern has been admired by many of my friends- both knitters and non knitters alike. I found the versatility of the pattern appealing- you can use it to keep your neck warm, or pull it up higher to keep your head warm as well! Thought it was hilarious an...
theknittingclub.wordpress.com
2880043. Purled Simplicity
Monday, June 05, 2006. Does anyone have a pattern/patterns that they are presently working on and would like to share? Or maybe you're having trouble with a certain pattern and need advice? Post about it here! I may not be able to help, but maybe another passerby will know the answer. 2:26 PM : 0 comments. Thursday, April 20, 2006. 11:19 AM : 2 comments. Thursday, January 12, 2006. This is just a test. 9:19 AM : 14 comments. Content  Hannah and Marie.
theknittingco.blogspot.com
2880044. Insert Div Tag
The Casting On Couch Recommends. The Only Super Natural Thriller worth putting your knitting down for! The Casting On Couch. Scroll down and click on the images! The Casting On Couch. This site is being built as we speak and was last amended May 21 2014.
theknittingcollection.com
2880045. The Knitting Connection — for people who are passionate about knitting!
Learn to Knit Videos. Welcome to The Knitting Connection! The Knitting Connection is a website for people who are passionate about knitting! I created this site because I absolutely love knitting and I wanted to develop a pool of valuable knitting information for fellow knitters and a resource of inspiration and support for all your knitting projects. The Knitting Connection will also have high quality knitting accessories that will make your experience of knitting a complete pleasure. Learn to Knit-Weav...
theknittingconnection.com
2880046. The Knitting Connection
No child should be without a hat, mittens, and a Christmas stocking. Sue A Manning 10-29-99. The Knitting Connection's mission is to support children and families with crafted items utilizing the artistic talents of volunteer knitters, crocheters, and quilters. We connect people from the community to support each other during their time of need. This link, from one end of the spectrum to the other, forms a bond of support, understanding, and love.
theknittingconnection.org
2880047. theknittingcorner.net
theknittingcorner.net
2880048. The Knitting Corner and Beadery
The Knitting Corner and Beadery. The Knitting Corner and Beadery (401) 619-2120 575 E Main Rd Unit 2 Middletown, RI 02842. Sunday by appt only. We are a full service knitting and beading store. We carry a wonderful array of fine yarns, knitting needles including addi turbo, knitting accessories and books. Our beads include Swarovski crystal and semi precious gemstones along with tools , findings and accessories to fit all your beading needs. There was an error in this gadget. Wednesday, January 13, 2010.
theknittingcornerbeadery.blogspot.com
2880049. The Knitting Cove :: Yarns :: Needles :: Accessories :: Patterns :: Classes
Welcome to Knitting Cove and Yarn Shop, your source for luxury yarns, needles, accessories, and patterns. DON'T MISS OUR GRAND OPENING AUGUST 15TH! We are located on historic East Main Street in the beautiful village of Port Jefferson, just moments from the Port Jefferson/Bridgeport ferry. Remember, when you purchase yarn at the Knitting Cove, help is always available at no extra cost to you. We value our customers just as much as we love our yarn and we're always here to offer exceptional service!
theknittingcove.com
2880050. The Knitting Cow-girl
Domenica 1 febbraio 2009. Da oggi il mio blog si trova a questo indirizzo:. From now my blog is at. I am waiting for you! Lunedì 26 gennaio 2009. Oggi ho provato a cambiare il template al mio blog e, devo ammetterlo, sono un po' pasticciona con queste cose. Alla fine il template non funzionava e il computer non ha mantenuto in memoria tutti i miei links! Lo metterò on-line con gli altri. Mi scuso con tutte coloro che erano presenti prima e non sono ancora state ri-elencate: non temete! Dario ha un "Night...
theknittingcowgirl.blogspot.com
2880051. The Knitting Cub
A blog about the thoughts and life of a gay knitter. Tuesday, June 28, 2011. Monday, March 1, 2010. Okay this wasn't knitted but it was crocheted and OMG this is SO COOL! I would so want something like this when I can finally get Carl down the actual aisle. Yes I know we have been together for like almost 7 years but ya know I still want the other band on my finger! Pity Party of One, Pity Party of One, your cheese tasting table is ready! Friday, February 5, 2010. PETP does not oppose the eating of plant...
theknittingcub.blogspot.com
2880052. The Knitting Cube
The one safe place to hide your stash! Tuesday, March 24, 2009. Cookie Power . Activate! My love for chocolate chip cookies is not unlike others cravings I have. I have accepted my need for ice cream on a hot summer day, or any day. I am secure in my love for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yet there has not been much to bring me back to my weekly blogging. Missed it? But today I have a new need to blog . to let those few know that I am in love. With my new laptop? Why am I so excited? So this weeken...
theknittingcube.blogspot.com
2880053. The Knitting Cup
Fine Yarn and Teas. Knitted Bear Skin Rug. Wonderful Community of Fiber Artists. Quality Yarns spun for quality pieces created by you. Artfully Designed, Easily Knit. Customers honor us daily by sharing their creations. Yesterday, Martha Wissing brought by the Rosalie Poncho she [.]. Options in Choosing the Best Method of Adding a Stitch. When helping a customer read a pattern, I'm so happy when the designer specifies which method to use when making a stitch. [.]. With Every Project, Humility…. Tea pots ...
theknittingcup.com
2880055. The Knitting Cyclist
Saturday, 1 November 2014. When you travel to Rhinebeck you must enjoy the sites of New York. I never tire of the beautiful architecture! This was as amazing. Weather not as good as two years ago - but the queues at Miss Babs and Dragonfly yearns were amazing! You can see is rather overcast! But the goats enjoyed it! And I found lots of monomania friends! I just love the glass buttons from Moving Mud. Monday, 1 September 2014. The first picture is near the University of British Columbia and the yarn shop.
theknittingcyclist.blogspot.com
2880056. The Knitting Dance
Knit like no one is watching. Thursday, April 9, 2015. April's off to a good start. I really enjoyed the San Diego North Coast Knitters Guild meeting this week where the theme was “Vintage Knitting”. I especially appreciated the work that went into preparing bags for the guild charity knitting. My two sons are helping knit scarves for a local woman’s shelter. The little scarf kits were lovingly prepared by the guild so it was very easy to start the project. In the Lapis colorway. I've ordered Mabel Ross'...
theknittingdance.blogspot.com
2880057. The Knitting Dead
13 June, 2012. My newest item. Cabled Headbands! I am working on getting all colors finished and a pic posted! Check it out in my online store today. while all colors are not shown they are available for sale! Http:/ theknittingdead.bigcartel.com/product/cabled-headband. 15 March, 2012. 03 March, 2012. Luck o' the Owl. For the entire month of March my Owl Stuffies are 15% off. Visit my online store to stock up now! Http:/ theknittingdead.bigcartel.com/product/stuffies. 09 February, 2012. Fight for a cure.
theknittingdead.blogspot.com
2880058. The Knitting Den
Saturday, February 18, 2012. I've mentioned before that I've never really had much of a stash when it comes to my yarn. I usually like to buy the yarn once I know what I want to knit. But the reason for that has usually been that Hobby Lobby and Michael's just don't have the kind of yarn I (or anyone for that matter) would want to stash! But it is nice to just pick up a skein or two now and then - and have a project in mind for it. I blame those (wonderful) podcasters for 'enabling' me - Diane. Here it i...
theknittingden.blogspot.com
2880059. The Knitting Den Podcast
The Knitting Den Podcast. Tuesday, July 22, 2014. Episode #122 - Deadline Knitting. Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Episode #121 - My Legacy. Episode #120 Fun Times! Episode #119 - July = Busy. Episode #118 - Back On The Porch. Tuesday, June 17, 2014. Episode #117 - Lotsa FO's. Wednesday, June 11, 2014. Episode #116 - Estes and A Sneak Peak. Https:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Visit My Etsy Store. Episode 220: You’ve Got Me In Stitches. Episode 219: Cake Envy.
theknittingdenpodcast.blogspot.com
2880060. The Knitting Department
Tisdag 17 mars 2015. REA: 15% rabatt - först till kvarn! Nu rear jag ut 4th Doctor Who inspired Scarf med 15% rabatt! Förr kostade den 559 SEK men nu är den ute för endast 475 SEK! Finns endast två stycken i lager så det är först till kvarn som gäller. Beställ på min Etsy. Eller på theknittingdepartment.com. Onsdag 11 mars 2015. Hur balanserar man allt? Det borde vara den största prioriteringen egentligen. Måndag 16 februari 2015. Igår var Zaga här och hjälpte mig att fotografera lite nya produkter som.
theknittingdepartment.blogspot.com
2880061. the knitting department
Doctor Who Tote Bag. 4th Doctor Who inspired Scarf. Harry Potter inspired Gryffindor scarf. Harry Potter inspired Ravenclaw scarf. Harry Potter inspired Slytherin scarf. Harry Potter inspired Hufflepuff scarf. Space Invaders inspired Beanie. Mustard Yellow Tube Scarf (With or without pom-poms). Forest Green Tube Scarf. Välkommen till the knitting department! Jag har stickat i många år och kom för ett tag sen på idén att börja sälja det jag gör som hobby. ". Please visit my Etsy page instead!
theknittingdepartment.com
2880062. The Knitting Developer
A knitting, development, and general geekery blog. Code Camp: Programming Video Games. February 26, 2015 at 10:34 PM. Craft Night: Gauge Swatching. I’m going to be breaking up the written content with the video content. I was getting a little overwhelmed doing both at the same time. The videos will be sticking to the same schedule, but the written content will come as I have things worth writing about. February 24, 2015 at 6:10 PM. Code Camp: Burn Out is Bad, MMMKay? Personally, I suffered from overcommi...
theknittingdeveloper.com
2880063. The Knitting Diaries
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Read along as I comment on my latest projects, new yarns and techniques. View my complete profile.
theknittingdiaries.blogspot.com
2880064. theknittingdiaries.com is almost here!
Theknittingdiaries.com is almost here! Upload your website to get started.
theknittingdiaries.com
2880065. Database Error
Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homepages/11/d98309958/htdocs/diva/divablog/wp-settings.php. Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homepages/11/d98309958/htdocs/diva/divablog/wp-settings.php. Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homepages/11/d98309958/htdocs/diva/divablog/wp-settings.php. Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homepages/11/d98309958/htdocs/diva/divablog/wp-settings.php. Decla...
theknittingdiva.com
2880066. The Knitting Doctor
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. August 9, 2015. Slow down what’s the hurry. There’s no rush today. There won’t be too many. Cheryl Wheeler, Driving Home. The day started out blessedly cool, in the mid-50′s. We decided to put on sweatshirts and wool socks and eat breakfast out on the deck, since there surely won’t be too many perfect days like today. Breakfast was a frittata made with leftover ratatouille from last night. Here’s the ratatouille. What will you do with this perfect day?
theknittingdoctor.com
2880067. Welcome theknittingdoctor.info - BlueHost.com
theknittingdoctor.info
2880068. Welcome theknittingdoctor.net - BlueHost.com
theknittingdoctor.net
2880069. ~The Knitting Doula~
Sunday, June 10, 2007. When reading early morning blog posts and then devoting the entire day to what you just read, one should always note the date of the posts. I've just tricked the governments of two nations into celebrating a day late. Oops! Posted by I'm The Doula. In honor of World Wide KIP day. Well, and also in honor of the fact that I visited with Sabbath. If I didn't check in with The Harlot. First thing, how would I ever have known? Upon arrival in Canada. I TOLD you this was world wide!
theknittingdoula.blogspot.com
2880070. the knitting doula
August 16, 2012 · 9:36 pm. An ancient Greek term meaning ” Woman who serves”. Today, the term doula refers to a trained professional who provides emotional support and information to the mother and her partner before, during and after the birth of their baby. My role as a doula. The knitting, well it keeps me calm. It connects me to home and family, and in the birth space it can provide a reminder that everything is going well. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Middot; The Pilcrow Theme.
theknittingdoula.wordpress.com
2880071. The Knitting Dude
Sunday, March 30, 2014. I recently discovered a group called "Socks for Soldiers". They have been around for 8 years now and pride themselves on the hand-knit socks that they make which are then shipped in care packages to deployed soldiers. I think it's an awesome idea. Especially since I am a veteran myself. The yarn that is used is a specific type of yarn and the pattern and color both comply with military standards. Here's a picture of my progress so far. Sunday, January 8, 2012. This marks sock pair...
theknittingdude.blogspot.com
2880072. The Knitting Dude | "Knitting With Balls"
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Projects I Have Completed. May 6, 2012. The Knitting Dude has officially moved. Come check out my new blog at http:/ theknittingdude.com. April 15, 2012. Entrelac knitting. What is it? Is it difficult to do? Can you use multiple colours of yarn? Rows 1 and 2:. K1, p1; rep from *. Rows 3 and 4:. P1, k1; rep from *. The moss stitch is created after completing the four pattern rows. If you wanted to create a scarf in a moss stitch pattern, you would simpl...
theknittingdude.wordpress.com
2880073. the knitting engineer
Wednesday, January 6, 2010. Knitting Resolution: Cleaning Out the Project Stash. As those who knit with me may know, I don't have a traditional knitter's stash of yarns. Don't get me wrong - I have more than a skein or two around the house. It's not so much that I don't. Have a yarn stash - instead, I have a very impressive stash of another kind: a project stash. Unfortunately, my weekly trips to the LYS. Result in plenty of projects getting started. One might even say too many. Without any further ado.
theknittingengineer.blogspot.com
2880074. The Knitting Evangelist
Inspiring people to explore their inner creative. After living in Uganda, East Africa, Prague, Czech Republic, the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, and now in the Sonoran Desert in Phoenix, AZ our lives are full of adventure, romance, and a few new survival skills. This is a blog devoted to crafting, family, and the theology of every day life. Tuesday, July 28, 2015. Hillman is his grandmother's maiden name and brings a rich heritage of faith and commitment to the building the kingdom of God. He has the cl...
theknittingevangelist.com
2880075. Home
Starting in 2007, when you went to theknittingexperience.com. And clicked on Knitted Knockers you found the following page. The Knitting Experience Cafe was owned by Chesley Flotten from Brunswick, Maine. Chesley was a pioneer in the K. In 2010 she passed the torch to. To carry the movement forward. Earlier this year she. Also gave Knitted Knockers Charities the domain name so. Knittedknockersusa.com could continue her dream. We invite you to visit. We've done to help women around the world since 2010.
theknittingexperience.com
2880076. Welcome theknittingexperts.com - Justhost.com
Web Hosting from Just Host. Design By Design Fusions.
theknittingexperts.com
2880078. The Woolly Adventures of a Knitting Kitty
The Woolly Adventures of a Knitting Kitty. Wednesday, 12 August 2015. But all in all, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. What have you been busy creating lately? Sunday, 9 August 2015. I have been 'promoted' to a soft splint, which allows me a little more movement, so I have been sneaking in the odd round of sock knitting! Last week, my friend Diane came up from Devon for a couple of days. You may remember me teaching her to knit socks. Earlier in the year, and crochet basics. Not only was she in...
theknittingexploitsofjosiekitten.blogspot.com
2880079. The Knitting Fairy Lady
The Knitting Fairy Lady. Feel free to leave a comment! Monday, March 24, 2008. Pictures and a Birthday! Well, I decided that one of the finished dresses didn't look right, and when I went over the pattern and compared it to the picture, the straps were all wrong! It said make the straps 5 inches above the division, but there are two of them, and I used the second division! This 2 year old's dress fits me as a top! I won't be wearing it though, so don't worry! Oh, and for the birthday, it's mine! I have f...
theknittingfairylady.blogspot.com
2880080. The Knitting Family
theknittingfamily.com
2880081. The Knitting File
Wednesday, January 23, 2008. I've become a disappointing blogger. No, my love for knitting has not at all waned. I have been juggling work and a new semester of school on top of my knitting addiction! A friend of mine saw me wearing my calico scarf and asked what store it came from. When I told her that I made it, she could not believe how quickly my knitting skills have improved! What a great compliment. :). My addiction for yarn is unhealthy! Monday, December 31, 2007. Much to catch up on. During the b...
theknittingfile.blogspot.com
2880082. The Knitting Files
Random thoughts of a knitter. Sunday, June 28, 2009. Parents and Flea Markets. I'm already planning on knitting some baby booties 'cause the pattern just looks so darn easy. I will bring both books to knit night this comingup week. I'm off to do more yardwork. It's just more and more housework for the outdoors. At least the yard is looking presentable. Wednesday, May 6, 2009. Rows 1-8 K1 P1. Rows 9-26 K right side, P wrong side. Row 27 K1 K2tog till end. Row 29 K1 K2tog. The very last thing I can think o...
theknittingfiles.blogspot.com
2880083. theknittingforartexhibition
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Cupuwatu Resto Tempat Kuliner Khas Jogja. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com
2880084. Fraggle Knits and Stitches
theknittingfraggle.blogspot.com
2880085. The Knitting Garden, Your Knitting Source, Products
Sort by average rating. Sort by price: low to high. Sort by price: high to low. Showing 1 12 of 24 results. The Knitting Garden is here to be your source for all things knitting. Check back soon, as we will be adding guides and other great content in the near future. Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn, White. Coats & Clark Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn, Gray Heather. Darice 1171-58 Set of 4 Round Plastic Knitting Looms. Knit Kit from Knitting Board. Learning K17370.001 Crochet Teacher Kit.
theknittinggarden.com
2880086. The Knitting Garden
In our warm and friendly Knitting shop, in the heart of Huntington Village you will be inspired and encouraged, regardless of your skill level. Whether you’re just starting out, or have been knitting for a lifetime, come and visit us for clear instructions, stunning yarns, and fun conversation around the knitting table. CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY. TUESDAY: 11 – 4. 11 – 5. 11 – 4. SATURDAY: 10 – 4. WE ARE AVAILABLE EVENINGS BY APPOINTMENT.
theknittinggarden.net