SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 25 / (2880086 - 2880140)

2880086. The Knitting Garden
In our warm and friendly Knitting shop, in the heart of Huntington Village you will be inspired and encouraged, regardless of your skill level. Whether you’re just starting out, or have been knitting for a lifetime, come and visit us for clear instructions, stunning yarns, and fun conversation around the knitting table. CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY. TUESDAY: 11 – 4. 11 – 5. 11 – 4. SATURDAY: 10 – 4. WE ARE AVAILABLE EVENINGS BY APPOINTMENT.
theknittinggarden.net
2880087. The Knitting Garden
The World of Knitting. In the Heart of Coral Gables. Learn and Make Friends. And use your hands to make something unique. It's Not Just for Grandma's Anymore. Be a Rebel 🙂. Thank you for visiting our website. Please visit our online shop. We are continually adding new products. Free Domestic Shipping on order of $100. Ap inter results 1st year 2016. Inter 1st year results 2016. Store Location & Contact. 1923 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Coral Gables, Florida 33134. Call us at: 305.774.1060.
theknittinggarden.org
2880088. The Knitting Genealogist | A Knitter That Does Genealogy? …Or A Genealogist Who Knits?
A Knitter That Does Genealogy? 8230;Or A Genealogist Who Knits? Nineteenth Century Dog Names. July 7, 2015 by theknittinggenealogist. A dog show at Jeremy Shaw’s Queen’s Head Tavern, 1855. From an oil painting by R. Marshall, 1855. Nothing to do with knitting, and very little to do with genealogy. Whilst I’m busy working on a piece for ‘Ply’ magazine, I thought I’d share with you this rather cool list of 19thC dog names I compiled a while back. These were all found in. The Birmingham Daily Post. Needles ...
theknittinggenie.com
2880089. The Knitting Geologist
Monday, August 10, 2015. 10 August 2015 Crafting. Here is the journey of the jersey for Blake:. Hopefully he will get another winter's use out of it. If it washes fine. I made a vest, trying to use up some leftovers. Not too impressed with the design. It seems to be people are obsessed with knitting things in one piece. People have something against seaming. But I think some things lack structure using this method. Would probably not knit this again as written. Booties - cat approved. He took down the ti...
theknittinggeologist.blogspot.com
2880091. Knitting designs online knitting books knitting gift ideas craft kits
The Knitting Gift Shop. Recently added item(s) ×. You have no items in your shopping cart. I Love Handmade' Classic Knitting Bag. I Love Handmade' Framed Knitting Bag. Ceramic Yarn Bowl in Green. Ceramic Yarn Bowl in Light Pistachio Green. Fantasy Butterfly Jumbo Holdall. Fleur-de-lis Classic Knitting Bag. Indigo Daisy Knitting Bag. Knitting Sheep Accessory Box. Knitting Sheep Craft Bag. Monochrome Framed Knitting Bag. Picot Edge Wrist Warmers Knitting Kit. Shoulder Wrap Knitting Kit. Yarn Server in Ash.
theknittinggiftshop.co.uk
2880092. Welcome To The Knitting Goddess
Welcome To The Knitting Goddess. KNITTING GODDESS HAND DYED YARNS. The Knitting Goddess is an independent dyer of luxury knitting yarns, producing hand dyed luxury yarns at a less than luxury price. Our yarns are dyed in small batches, which means that every skein is unique and unrepeatable - although if you fall in love with one of our colourways but need more skeins than we have listed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to help. Perfect for almost everything, our range of 4 ply yarns includes b...
theknittinggoddess.co.uk
2880093. Home : The Knitting Goddess
Click on the pictures for more information. If you live in Chicago, join us for Monday night knitting. Click here. NEW LOCATION Chicago ( Bucktown). Are you game to try this kit? It is lots of fun and not to. Difficult to knit. Click on the. My Most Popular Yarn. The Knitting Goddess 2014.
theknittinggoddess.com
2880094. The Knitting Goddess Blog
The Knitting Goddess Blog. The Knitting Goddess Shop. No Shop Update This Week. August 13, 2015. There’s no shop update this week as I’ve been at college. However there’s a special offer for subscribers – s ign up for the newsletter. To make sure you don’t miss out. We’ve had lots of entries for our Socks for Dave competition – add your favourite Dave to the list. For the chance to win some self striping sock yarn. Self Striping Yarns – and a Competition. August 11, 2015. Medicine From Forn Parts. You ca...
theknittinggoddess.wordpress.com
2880095. the knitting green
Thursday, August 7, 2008. Well, I've taken the plunge, with one day to go. Those of you in-the-know know that Ravelympics starts tomorrow! I've committed to do some WIP Wrestling, and picked two projects: my Peacock Feathers shawl and my BYOB. An old project and a fairly new one. I'm afraid I have other projects which are calling to me, but I'm going to try to focus on these. The Peacock Feathers has been waiting a while because I have to rip back a number of rows (eight? And a talking bat! Wow- tears ro...
theknittinggreen.blogspot.com
2880096. A guy with stick and string
A guy with stick and string. My life that has become so chaotic, knitting has helped me through a lot, now that I spin and dye yarn and design patters as well that just fuels me wanting to do it more. Follow me Via Email. Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Slump, its back. I'm thinking tonight will be a nice, cold cider night. Not sure apple or pear, but we will see. I am almost done with one pair of socks from the trip though, with the little bit of knitting that I have done. Tuesday, July 16, 2013. This is the sh...
theknittingguru.blogspot.com
2880097. The Knitting Helper - learn knitting for beginners
The Knitting Helper is for. With the right help in the start, anyone can learn to knit! The Knitting Helper is a great backup to have when knitting your first pattern. Here the most common techniques are explained, and over 100 photos illustrate what to do, step by step. We have also created a glossary of abbreviations with explanations in a separate list. Good luck with your first project!
theknittinghelper.com
2880098. The Knitting Hut Online
The Knitting Hut Online. 65 High Street, Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire, MK17 8QY, Tel : 01908 586 244. Tuesday, March 24, 2009. Well, I finally worked out what to do with the gorgeous Angora and here they are.  Little bunny egg cosies (pattern to follow on the next newsletter).  I have also made a great Blue Sky Alpacas Chicken named Margery and once I've finished her pal Maud I'll take a pic of them both. Posted by Sue Stratford - Knitting and nonsense. Friday, March 06, 2009. Happy Birthday to The Hut.
theknittinghut.blogspot.com
2880099. Knitting Hut Home
theknittinghut.info
2880100. The Hut Blog | daily goings on at The Hut…
About The Knitting Hut. On the Needles…. 124; Comments RSS. About The Knitting Hut. On the Needles…. New Year, New Start…. Posted on January 3, 2012. Heather and I had a great day today (despite the weather), re-organising the shop and changing things round. The settee is now at the side of the shop and the table will eventually be at the end of the shop so that when we hold workshops people don’t feel as if they are the main attraction in the middle of the shop! 124; Leave a comment. Back in the saddle.
theknittinghutblog.wordpress.com
2880101. Jackie's Blog for The Knitting Hutch
Jackie's Blog for The Knitting Hutch. Exploring new and creative yarns for my online shop The Knitting Hutch. Go Shopping at The Knitting Hutch. View my complete profile. Tuesday, April 28, 2009. I started a couple new projects last week and I am very excited about both. First up. I was working along on Gisela Redux at good speed and ran out of balled yarn and it was late and I didn't feel like winding it so I started another sweater. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Last week I started back ...
theknittinghutch.blogspot.com
2880102. The Knitting Hut Online
The Knitting Hut Online. Http:/ theknittinghutshop.co.uk/.
theknittinghutshop.co.uk
2880103. The Knittin Girl
A Midwest gals knitting projects, designs and projects and outlet for her creative side. Saturday, May 25, 2013. May 25, 2013. Happy Memorial Weekend,. So excited to start my first Blog! New territory for me, have had a lot of those happening. In my life the past year. The following is a sweater vest I'm working on for my niece's. Little boy who has the most amazing blue eyes. This is a fun cable filled sweater vest that. I hope to have finished soon. I will post pics as I try and finish:. May 25, 2013.
theknittingirl.com
2880104. Marketing Journey
theknittingjourneymanwapprentices.blogspot.com
2880105. The Knitting Karate Mama
The Knitting Karate Mama. The ramblings of a knitter who's a black belt in karate.or am I a black belt who knits? Monday, August 4, 2008. Da Doo Doo Doo, De Da Da Da. Yes, infamous words sung by The Police. Many years ago. DH and I felt nostalgic, so off we went to SPAC last Friday night and spent an obscene amount of money to sit on the lawn to hear The Police and Elvis Costello. Hate to admit it, but the first time I saw The Police was 30 years ago when they had just released Roxanne. Sigh, Manny Ramir...
theknittingkaratemama.blogspot.com
2880106. The Knitting Kitty
Friday, July 4, 2014. How To Make Your Cat Look Ridiculous for the 4th of July. The "Freedom Cape" is the simplest and fastest way to make your cat (or small dog) look ridiculous for the holiday (or any day, really). It's also fairly easy to get on your pet, and just difficult enough for them to get off that it should last long enough to get a picture! The shape is just a rectangle, so you can easily add fewer or more stitches/rows to yours to fit your pet. You will also need a size J/10 hook (6mm hook).
theknittingkitty.blogspot.com
2880107. DreamHost
DreamHost Imagine the Web, Your Way. Theknittingknerd.com Coming Soon! The DreamHost customer who owns theknittingknerd.com has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active. If you are the owner of this domain, you'll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you'll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and upload your new site. Here are some helpful links for getting started:.
theknittingknerd.com
2880108. Home
Please visit us at our new location:. 6858 N Santa Monica Blvd Fox Point, WI. 6 8 5 8 N S a n t a M o n i c a B l v d F o x P o i n t , W I 4 1 4 - 5 4 0 - 4 0 8 0 knittingknook@me.com.
theknittingknook.com
2880109. theknittinglab.com
theknittinglab.com
2880110. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
theknittinglab.net
2880111. The Knitting Lady - Home
1 Ply Pure Wool. 1 1/2 Ply Yarn. DMC80 Fil a Dentelles. Baffins, Portsmouth,. Hampshire. PO3 6PW. Welcome to The Knitting Lady. The knitting lady is a site dedicated to providing resources for all your miniature and small knitting needs. The items stocked include: knitting needles (which have been hand made especially for us), an extensive range of yarns and threads, knitting patterns from several well known designers and a range of ribbons and buttons. I am also a member of the British Miniatures Direct...
theknittinglady.co.uk
2880112. The Knitting Lamb | With a Last Name Like Lamb, I was Born to Knit
With a Last Name Like Lamb, I was Born to Knit. A fresh wind in the sails? March 20, 2012. This interview with Holly Berry. 8211; complete with beautiful pictures – makes me want to bust out my loom. Now! Fall Sheep Shares Farm Visit. October 18, 2011. Though the disappointment of missing Rhinebeck (more on that soon) was acute, the fall visit to Springdelle Farm for Foxfire Fibers Sheep Shares Members really lifted my spirits. Why were there freshly shorn sheep in October? September 28, 2011. I think ev...
theknittinglamb.wordpress.com
2880113. The Knitting Librarian
It's been a while. I'm also looking at some hat patterns for the baby. My new favorite is the Button-flower cloche. By Jennifer Little. I think I have some yarn in my stash that I can use to make this. I also want to make a pumpkin hat for the baby. Hopefully, I'll pick up my knitting bit more in the coming months to complete all of these projects. So on April 27th I'll start my spinning lessons. I get 6 lessons and hopefully it will turn into a new hobby for me. I was at A.C. Moore the other day...The W...
theknittinglibrarian.blogspot.com
2880114. Home
Full line of home grown, hand dyed yarns, a beautiful line of sock yarn along with a full line of knitting supplies. We have what you need from knitting needles to jewelry for your knitting.
theknittingllama.com
2880115. The Knitting Lodge
Knitting the world together in a really fun way! Saturday, September 6, 2014. Art that Inspired Art that Inspired Art. Art that Inspired Art that Inspired Art. When Claude Monet finished the original oil painting, Study of Olive Trees, in 1884, Do you think he saw this coming? The inspiration traveled through time when Canadian Yarn Artist,. Recently brought the colors from Monet's original work into her own hand painted yarn (Available here:. In the imagination of Claude Monet so long ago, and has trave...
theknittinglodge.blogspot.com
2880116. ブランド買取で一石二鳥
theknittingloft.com
2880117. Welcome theknittingmachine.com - FastDomain.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.fastdomain.com.
theknittingmachine.com
2880118. The Mad Hatter Knit Shop
The Mad Hatter Knit Shop. A craft blog that includes free knitting patterns for all you knitters out there. Wednesday, November 14, 2012. The Mad Hatter Knit Shop is now a legitimate business. that's right, we're legal, baby! I can't wait to re-open the website for The Mad Hatter, it definitely needed the re-vamp. I can't tell you how happy I am. I also bought a knitting machine. Don't worry, I'm not using it for the store, i'm using it for charity. Lots of luck,. Wednesday, October 17, 2012. You can now...
theknittingmadhatter.blogspot.com
2880119. the knittingmaevan
theknittingmaevan.blogspot.com
2880120. The Knitting Mafia
A place for "serious" knitters to talk, ask questions, create trivia, or just have a good old "on-line" Stitch and Bitch. Friday, January 11, 2008. It's been awhile, but I'm back. Better than ever? Ya you could say so. My laptop broke, but I'm getting a new one at tax time so no worries. Christmas was great, lots of box-sets! Mia got me a $50 gift card to Halcyon (yarn mecca). The purpose of a kid-nap day and not an outing? This was so I can get the other yarn I need for MY WEDDING! This knitting stop wa...
theknittingmafia.blogspot.com
2880121. The Knitting Mama
View my complete profile. Did you know I'm an Independent Distributor for Choffy? Brewed Chocolate for Health! Ways to Make the World a Better Place. Sunday, January 19, 2014. The Skinny and Me. Here is a photo of me at the end of August last year:. I had one of my kids take this pic because I had just bought that dress and was so pleased with the way it fit. It fits quite baggy on me now though because since then I've lost 30lbs and 4 dress sizes! Here is the best part though. Do you see that ring?
theknittingmama.blogspot.com
2880123. The Knitting Maniac
My Free Knitting Patterns. By: The Knitting Maniac. OPHELIA" BABY FOOTPRINTS DISHCLOTH. HUNGER GAMES "MEGA MOCKINGJAY DISHCLOTH". MINI SLEEPING BAG" created for "Littlest Pet Shop". TINY SACKS ADVENT CALENDAR". SCRAPPIE SURI SACK" sleep sack / baby cozy. SCRAPPY (or not) CHRISTMAS STOCKING". Posted by The Knitting Maniac. Knitting Abbreviations and Video Tutorials. UNDER CONSTRUCTION please be patient with me! Bind off video tutorial. Cast on video tutorial. Knit two together through back loop. I made a ...
theknittingmaniac.blogspot.com
2880124. The Knitting Mill
New Pattern Coming Soon. I was very honored when asked to contribute a design to the upcoming Southeast Men's Knitting Retreat! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Cajun-born knitwear designer, graphic artist, and freelance writer who dabbles in nursing to fund his insatiable fiber addiction. View my complete profile. 169;2011 The Knitting Mill™. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theknittingmill.blogspot.com
2880125. The Knitting MIll -- manufacturing knitwear in the USA
The Knitting Mill is a knitwear manufacturing facility based in the USA, helping designers bring their visions to life. We have more than two decades of experience in the industry, including work with organic cotton, cashmere, alpaca and virtually any other raw material. If you’re looking for a “Made in the USA” label, you’ve come to the right place. For more information about what our knitwear production factory can do for you!
theknittingmill.com
2880126. The knitting monster – La garnskapen rå!
Ting som hjalp og inspirerte meg. Ettersom strikking er kult og hipt blant folk som er kule og hippetihopp (du merker at jeg er kul nå, sant? Men det skal kanskje litt mer til, så her er et par ting som hjalp og inspirerte meg da jeg var fersk strikker (for bare 4-5 år siden! Og som sikkert bidro til at jeg ikke lot meg skremme. Herfra tar jeg utgangspunkt i at du allerede kan å strikke rettmasker. På det varmeste. Men om du fortsatt synes det er trasig, så har vi det som ble min reddende engel:. Her er ...
theknittingmonster.wordpress.com
2880127. theknittingmoon – adventures in knitting design (and other craftiness…)
Adventures in knitting design (and other craftiness…). December 9, 2016. I’m eventually getting round to adding a free mitt pattern to go with this cowl. The main problem was getting decent photos so forgive the ones I’ve managed to get! I also knit a pair for the Wee Man as he hates wearing gloves with fingers (he can never get his fingers into the right bit) but he can put these on easily and he loves them. Cowl and mitt together. Here’s how to do it:. Tapestry needle for weaving in ends. A cowl or two.
theknittingmoon.wordpress.com
2880128. The Knitting Moose | my little knitting corner of cyberspace
My little knitting corner of cyberspace. May 1, 2008. I’ll be honest, I still can’t decide. I still like this site for a lot of reasons, but I also still like my old one. I’m keeping this up and will someday make a decision! In the meantime, my About page, On The Needles and Recently Completed (all can be found in the sidebar) are up-to-date. I still like how easy it is to edit those pages. That’s it for now! As always, please visit me here for now:. This is a knitting blog? April 18, 2008. April 17, 2008.
theknittingmoose.wordpress.com
2880129. The Knitting Muse
Lord, what fools these mortals be! Tuesday, November 23, 2010. And you should definitely stop by, because otherwise you won't get to meet my new daughter. http:/ afriendlyhome.blogspot.com/2010/11/introducing-heidi.html. Alternatively, you could just accuse me of being a serial blog-starter like my dear friend eatingbreadandhoney. Posted by Kate Friend. Monday, July 12, 2010. And the best part? We can still keep one dog! Posted by Kate Friend. Wednesday, June 30, 2010. A brief period of housewifery.
theknittingmuse.blogspot.com
2880130. THE KNITTING MUSE