SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 38 / (3479696 - 3479750)

3479696. The Taylor Tots | A Taylor Family Blog
A Taylor Family Blog. Nolan 5 year stats. July 13, 2015. At Nolan’s 5 year visit, he was 47.6 lbs (89%), 46.5inches (99%) and his BP was 88/58. Everything looks good! He was very happy to hear that this year he is the size of a 6.5 year old. Wesley 2 and 1/4. May 31, 2015. 8221; and then if they are not he gets so sad and asks us to “Wash them please? Wesley prefers his dad more than anyone else right now. If Chris and I are both around, Wesley wants to only be held, changed, put in car, etc, by Chri...
thetaylortot.com
3479697. Taylor's
Sunday, August 30, 2009. The kids started back to school this last week and. I'm sorry but I can't believe I have a high schooler! AUGHGHGHGH. and early morning seminary is kicking my rear! Josh is having a blast and Jessica is enjoying her friends. a little stressed about classes but happy. Jessica went to her first HS football game Friday night with her friends and LOVED it! I am grateful for:. Some seriously awesome schools and the chance for my kids to get a fabulous education! Hilliard came in Frida...
thetaylortrash.blogspot.com
3479698. The Taylor Trash | Misadventures in Arts Journalism by Amy Taylor
Misadventures in Arts Journalism by Amy Taylor. Trash Interviews Death on the Fringe. Death on the Fringe 2015. A few weeks ago, I emailed the ever-patient and super-organised Rob Peacock of Death on the Fringe (and TVBomb’s Editor) to ask for an interview. I promised him a feature called, “Let’s get drunk and talk about death”, I promised booze, I promised awesome questions, I promised a timely interview for their launch on the 7th of August. Jack Rooke Good Grief, performing at the DOTF Launch tonight.
thetaylortrash.com
3479699. Today I Woke Up In… – Ramblings of a girl who travels.
Today I Woke Up In…. Ramblings of a girl who travels. June 5, 2015. June 5, 2015. California. Day 1. Continue reading →. May 22, 2015. London. A twelve year love affair. Continue reading →. February 5, 2014. February 5, 2014. France, Germany and England…oh my! Continue reading →. June 25, 2013. June 25, 2013. Continue reading →. May 30, 2013. May 30, 2013. India (On why I choose to be fearless). Continue reading →. April 24, 2013. April 24, 2013. Continue reading →. April 10, 2013. February 4, 2014.
thetaylortravels.wordpress.com
3479700. Taylor Tree
Jeff's best friend Nate got married in Utah in September. We decided to take the whole family. Traveling is super crazy with all the children but they did so well. The day before the wedding, we got to take the kids to the mountains for a family and friends luncheon. They had all sorts of activities including human bumper soccer and lots of minute to win it games. It was so wonderful to be in the mountains again. They call for me. The sealing was perfect! I also got to hang-out with Monica which is alway...
thetaylortree.blogspot.com
3479701. The Taylor Tribe
Sunday, January 4, 2009. Monday, December 29, 2008. Sunday, December 28, 2008. Cruising the Caribbean in nothing but a swimsuit. Ping pong or die.Dixie and I in a very heated game.go girls! A formal night at dinner. So formal in fact that we thought we would create a little balance for the evening. Labels: Cruise to the West Carribean. Tuesday, November 25, 2008. And here he is. Monday, November 24, 2008. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Monkey Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey (May 2008).
thetaylortribe.blogspot.com
3479702. HOME & MENU: Margaret Taylor and The Taylor Trilogy HOME
GALLERY 1 The Art Gallery. GALLERY 2A. Art for Sale. GALLERY of TILES and MUGS for sale. How to Commission Artwork. Contact us and Menu. Shopping Cart and Menu. Margaret Taylor and The Taylor Trilogy HOME. GALLERY 1 The Art Gallery. GALLERY 2A. Art for Sale. GALLERY of TILES and MUGS for sale. How to Commission Artwork. Contact us and Menu. Shopping Cart and Menu. Items in your cart. Total price: £. Click on Tree or MENU for GALLERY OF TILES and MUGS FOR SALE. SLIDING IMAGES ON THIS HOME PAGE.
thetaylortrilogy.co.uk
3479703. thetaylortrudeaufoundation.org
thetaylortrudeaufoundation.org
3479704. The Taylor Trust | Outstanding poetry from around the world
Outstanding poetry from around the world. April 9, 2012. My grandma Wanda is a wonderful lady. I Love her so much and it proves. I have her pictures in my room, two little figures she gave me. That I cherish, and one little notebook with rabbits on the front that keeps all of my poems safe. She thinks I'm a wonderful little girl and. Wishes the best for me and wants me to continue the love I have for music. I thank her for all the time she spends with me. April 1, 2012. Http:/ www.amazon.com. Is a start-...
thetaylortrust.wordpress.com
3479705. Life Overseas!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009. This morning so far has been awesome! Thursday, December 3, 2009. These two pictures are obviously an angel and the devil. They were painted on the walls of the chinese school by the tenth graders. I want that angel's lollipop! Cumorah, very happy at the chinese school. =P. The picture above is a chinese painting that I was about 2/3 of the way done with. I never got to finish it. :(. Wednesday, December 2, 2009. Breakfast this morning was better, I guess. Oatmeal? We seriousl...
thetaylortwins.blogspot.com
3479706. The Taylor View » Business and cultural views tailored to what mattersThe Taylor View - Business and cultural views tailored to what matters
Business & Global Issues. Outside of 9 to 5. Business & Global Issues. Outside of 9 to 5. Outside of 9 to 5. The Social Scientist's Dilemma. On February 2, 2015. Models of individual behaviour in the different social sciences are quite unrelated. Economists, for example, have observed individuals interacting in the market place and have dev[.]. Business and Global Issues. Why the WTO still matters. On January 26, 2015. The run sheet if it's badly managed. On August 2, 2014. On August 2, 2014. On August 2...
thetaylorview.com
3479707. Welcome to...
The Taylor Way of Life. Monday, May 4, 2009. It has been way to long. I cant believe how I have neglected my blog! Time just seems to slip away from me, every year around ball season. I get so wrapped up with the boys team and then the girls softball team, I cant even think straight sometimes! No money coming in means no paychecks. I will be HOPEFULLY signing the girls up for kindergarten tomorrow if all goes as planned! We can just relax! April 18th, Justin and I celebrated our 11th anniversary together!
thetaylorway.blogspot.com
3479708. TaylorWeb
Enter your email address.
thetaylorweb.org
3479709. The Taylor Wedding
Please enter the password from your invite.
thetaylorwedding.com
3479710. thetaylorwedding.info
Inquire about this domain.
thetaylorwedding.info
3479711. thetaylorworks.com Parked, Courtesy of omnis.com
This web page is parked FREE. Courtesy of omnis.com. Is this your domain? Click here to turn it into a website. A New Web Site in Minutes! Flash Intro, Photo Albums, and more! Linux or Windows, 32bit or 64bit. GUI based management system. FREE web-based remote reboot. In-Stock or Built to your Specs. Web-based Reverse DNS manager. Power Manager (Reboot/Power On/Power Off). GUI based management system. Equipment install and maintenance.
thetaylorworks.com
3479712. Text
Making things just work! What is a TaylorWorks? Inspired graphic design and systems administration. Combining the best of both to bring you efficient, streamlined, and effective graphic design and the technology systems to bring your ideas to life! We are the Paladins who can help you out in your hour of need and make things just work. Email us with your ideas and computer needs we will make things just work for you!
thetaylorworks.net
3479713. thetaylorworx.com Parked, Courtesy of omnis.com
This web page is parked FREE. Courtesy of omnis.com. Is this your domain? Click here to turn it into a website. A New Web Site in Minutes! Flash Intro, Photo Albums, and more! Linux or Windows, 32bit or 64bit. GUI based management system. FREE web-based remote reboot. In-Stock or Built to your Specs. Web-based Reverse DNS manager. Power Manager (Reboot/Power On/Power Off). GUI based management system. Equipment install and maintenance.
thetaylorworx.com
3479714. Farm & Family
Our family is the sixth generation to live on a beautiful 180 acre farm, situated among the rolling fields and forests of southern Virginia. We raise all natural pigs, goats, turkeys and chickens with an abundance of all the colors nature intended.blue sky, green grass and red dirt. Friday, April 19, 2013. My Pappaw would be proud.our Farm Store remodel. Me and Pappaw doing a little farming in the early 1980's. Before we began the remodel. The old store sign. Inside the Farm Store. Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
thetaylorwrightfarmcompany.blogspot.com
3479715. The Taylor~Wright Farm Company | Brodnax, Virginia 23920
If you are truly concerned with animal welfare and appreciate a superior, artisanal meat, then we are the farm for you. This is the only independent, third party organization recognized by the USDA in regards to animal welfare. AWA audits our farm on a yearly basis, ensuring all natural production methods and the utmost humane treatment of our livestock. To learn more about what we have to offer. If you are interested in little stories about daily farm life, click on the Hog Blog.
thetaylorwrightfarmcompany.com
3479716. Taybeatzllc@gmail.com - Join Mailing List
YouTube Intros / Beat Store. Click the photo below to get two free beats! You will also receive updates on sales. Use Codes "OneFree" or "TwoFree".
thetaymann.com
3479717. the tayms: yalan, ironi, kara mizah
Star wars camii, ‘galaksilerarası kandil programı’na ev sahipliği yapıyor. 3 ayların başlangıcı ve kandillerin ilki olan mübarek regaib kandili’ne girmişken, ülke genelinde de geceyi dua ve ibadetle geçiren insan manzaraları akla geliyor. cami ve türbe ziyaretlerinden, kandil programlarına, sokaklarda satılan kandil simitlerinden ev ziyaretlerine kadar. star wars camii galaksilerarası…. Haluk koç: “RTE yalan söylüyor, ülkeyi 2 kat değil 10 kat büyüttüler! ADD genel başkanı çölaşan isyan etti. Geçtiğimiz ...
thetayms.com
3479718. The Taynor Boys | Together – We are Doing Amazing Things to Help!
Together – We are Doing Amazing Things to Help! 4 What You Get……. 5 – Legacy4Life. A New Direction – Presentation. Silver Mania was created to Help People! November 29, 2009. As Created from a Sincere Desire to Help People! Being aware of the economic situation and the toll it is taking on so many people and their families, we, the associates of. Decided to do something about it! An Affordable way to Purchase Silver and other Precious Metals! An Incredible Income Opportunity! Monthly or weekly purchases!
thetaynorboys.wordpress.com
3479719. Blog de thetayra - The tayra - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Blog créé pour faire partager les choses et les gens que j'aime tout simplement! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Les mots peuvent mentir, mais pas le regard . N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 06 juin 2008 18:51. Ou poster avec :.
thetayra.skyrock.com
3479720. Bloggy Tays
A blog is a blog is a blog. Snippets of Life. Monday, August 10, 2015. I've been reminded many times to remember to go for the National Day Reception Dinner today. Enough for me to remember. As usual, I am early. Reached UE Square just before 6.30pm. Went to clear security and boarded the shuttle service to Istana. Needed to show IC and the invitation card. So took a little bit of time to walk around the place. Only a small place to move about, not the whole place opened for people to roam around ok.
thetays.blogspot.com
3479722. Professional T-Shirt Printing | Dundee | The Tay Shirt Co.
Professional T-Shirt Printing Dundee The Tay Shirt Co. home page. Whatever you want -. We can create it. With over 20 years of experience we have the knowledge and expertise to match our printing with your exact requirements. We will undertake all orders no matter the size and ensure that we tailor our services to be within your budget. Our competitive pricing is simply a bonus on top of the great service you'll receive when you choose us. Telephone: 01382 322 090. Professional T-shirt printing in Dundee.
thetayshirtco.co.uk
3479723. Austin-tayshus!
Monday, August 22, 2011. Is He really growing up? Just He and I. I dropped him off at room #304, Mrs. Weaver's class. As I go to leave Austin says, "mom, I thought you were gonna stay? I just can't push that lump in my throat down when I think of how from this day, he will become more and more independent and there will be less and less for me to do. This is what hurts my heart. I know, I'm being dramatic. But I am not sure I am ready for my kids to "grow up before my eyes". Just how special you are to me.
thetayshus.blogspot.com
3479724. www.thetaystmaykrs.com
thetaystmaykrs.com
3479725. The Taytantos Rock De Toda La Vida
The Taytantos Rock De Toda La Vida. Versiones de Rock de toda la vida, temas clásicos de la historia de rock seleccionados cuidadosamente para tocar en directo y conseguir que lo pases bien cantando y bailando con nosotros. Miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012. Directo en Las Rozas. Estaremos tocando Rock&Roll en directo invitados por nuestros amigos Cabaleiros el día 23 de septiembre. Motos impresionantes, cerveza, sol o sombra a gusto del consumidor y sobre todo buena gente y R&R. Con permiso y gracias.
thetaytantos.blogspot.com
3479726. Taytantos
Promociona también tu página.
thetaytantos.com
3479727. here's the thing...
Thursday, October 25, 2007. My Medical Emergency II: The Return. My junior year of high school, I was not invited to Sarah Mooney's birthday party. I have no idea why. I'm incredibly likeable. However, for whatever reason, she did not invite me. She did, however, invite every.single.one.of my friends. Fine. Whatever Sarah Mooney. I'll stay home and do laundry on a Friday night. You win. I get up. I walk over to the hamper. I bend down. I pick it up. I turn. I fall. My face is flat on the wood floor of my...
thetaytaylove.blogspot.com
3479728. YALANLAR, YOLSUZLUKLAR ve YOKSULLAR - thetayyip - Blogcu.com
Kürt koridorunu parçalamak imkansız mı? ABD-IŞİD-PYD-PKK ortaklığında hızla inşa edilen Kürt koridoruna Ankara’nın müdahale planını yazmıştık. Eski Milli Savunma Bakanlığı. Erdoğan'ın Metres ilişkisi,. Yağmur gibi mail yağdırıyorlar; “niye bayrak meselesini yazmıyorsunuz? Rdquo; İnsanların duygularına değil bilinçlerine yönelik makaleler yazmaya çalışıyorum. İMAMIN KÖTÜSÜ, DEMOKRASİ VE SİSTEM. BU GENEL. GENEL. ALO FATİH, Sarigül haberlerini hemen kes. YOL YAPAN YOLSUZ VE SOYSUZLAR,.
thetayyip.blogcu.com
3479729. TheTayzorz (Kurayami (Gina) & Kumori) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Kurayami (Gina) & Kumori. Kurayami (Gina) and Kumori. Deviant for 8 Years. Kurayami (Gina) and Kumori. Last Visit: 179 weeks ago. Why," you ask?
thetayzorz.deviantart.com
3479730. Famille Thétaz - Cave des Vignerons sàrl
thetaz-vin.ch
3479731. thétaz informatik ag
Sie soll Ihnen einen kleinen Einblick in unsere Entwick-lungen und über unser Sortiment verschaffen. Das ist nur einen Teil aus unserem Sortiment. Wir entwickeln auch ganz speziell für Sie. Wenn Sie ein Anliegen haben, zögern Sie nicht und fragen Sie uns an. Wir sind ein kleines aber kompetentes TEAM und helfen Ihnen gerne weiter. Besucher unser neuen Homepage.
thetaz.ch
3479732. Under construction
thetaz.com
3479733. thetaz.org
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. June 2, 2012. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Proudly powered by WordPress.
thetaz.org
3479734. Blog de thetaz27 - Blog de thetaz27 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ici vous verrez mes passions. Et tous ce qui compte pour moi. Alors bonne visite à tous! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! UNE NOUVELLE VIE COMMENCE. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le dimanche 05 octobre 2008 02:41. Ou poster avec :. Retape da...
thetaz27.skyrock.com
3479735. Blog de thetaz41 - Yeah!!! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Komen sa va moi nikL! Nn enfin wala koi! Bn ba moi C toinou pr lé filles ou GoGoD pr lé mecs! Bonne Visite a ts! Obligatoire) = = =. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Hé oui dsl je part! Mdr mé jrevien ds le nouvo! Bn ba je change de blog kome sa psk C lé vacs é pu sa me chante als wala! Vs inkiété po il sra miE ke ss la! Tt le monde a tt suite sur le nouvo! Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 14 avril 2006 12:00. Modifié le mardi 05 juin 2007 04:18.
thetaz41.skyrock.com
3479736. Blog de thetaz59 - **** - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ceux qui parlent aux étoiles. On ne les prend pas au sérieux. On les traite de fous. Ceux qui, au fond des yeux. Se regardent comme nous. Pas facile d'entrer dans leur jeu. Quand entre chien et loup. Comme des enfants fiévreux. Ils brûlent de partout. Ceux qui parlent aux étoiles. Comme on prie le bon dieu. Comme on tisse une toile. Pour s'élever jusqu'au cieux. Ceux qui tutoient les anges. Quand leur coeur bat pour deux.
thetaz59.skyrock.com
3479737. TheTaz71's blog - Taz71 - Skyrock.com
Aime ma copine, les rally, les motos. Saint léger sous la bussière (71). 04/04/2007 at 9:26 AM. 25/04/2010 at 3:19 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Wednesday, 04 April 2007 at 9:36 AM. Edited on Saturday, 01 November 2008 at 3:49 AM. Don't forget that insults, ...
thetaz71.skyrock.com
3479738. Theta Zagreb - Dobrodošli
Z a g r e b.com. Ritmom do savršene težine. TERMINI TEČAJEVA I PRIJAVE. Brza, moćna, temeljita, sigurna i svima dostupna metoda emocionalnog, duhovnog, psihičkog i tjelesnog iscjeljivanja. Probleme koji se klasičnom psihoterapijom otkrivaju i otklanjaju godinama moguće je razriješiti brzo i lagano. Učinkovita je već od prvog tečaja i to za sve koji je prihvate. Kvaliteta života brzo raste kroz rad na vjerovanjima. I uvriježenim obrascima ponašanja. A ne samo na posljedice i simptome. Web by: ars perfecta.
thetazagreb.com
3479739. Taza-Riffic, Fresh Egyptian Cuisine | The Taza Truck
Click here for hours. Have you had your. Site Development by Cool Blue Water, LLC.
thetazatruck.com
3479740. The TAZ Blog
Computer Support and Other Technology Items for Detroit and Ann Arbor, Michigan. 4763 S Old US Highway 23 Ste A - Brighton, MI 48114 - 810-355-2280. Tuesday, August 06, 2013. Do Cloud Services Cost Less? So you’ve been wondering about cloud services for your Michigan based business? The question I get asked the most is obviously around money.  Are cloud services less money than traditional purchases of IT infrastructure? Posted by Tavis Patterson @ 11:21 AM. Thursday, September 20, 2012. Its always a pre...
thetazblog.taznetworks.com
3479741. Blog de thetazclement - Bienvenue sur le blog de Clément Thétaz - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bienvenue sur le blog de Clément Thétaz. Vidéos de films et séries. Mise à jour :. Dis moi par Alexis - enregistré en Janvier 2009. Le Teaser du film : ''. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Sans Famille (Partie 1 and 2 Sur 2). Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. RTS 1 et 2 :. Https:/ www.rts.ch/video/rts-un/3608506-rts-un-en-direct.html? Http:/ daniel0606.skyrock.com/profil/. Http:/ alexd9.skyrock.com/profil/. Max, 13 ans :. Maxime - Sexy :.
thetazclement.skyrock.com
3479742. Blog de thetazdesconta - Ma famille mes amis et moa - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ma famille mes amis et moa. Bonjour je m'appel Robin. J'ai 13 ans et tt mes dents. J'habite au Contamine av tt mes copines. Sur mon blog il y aura mes coozs. Ma famille et surtout des animaux. Bonne visite et surtout* * * * * * *. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Voila sa c mon ptit chien cheri FILOU. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. N'oublie p...
thetazdesconta.skyrock.com
3479743. Blog de thetazdu07 - Blog de thetazdu07 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! James 1er Round du 1er combat. Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Affiche du g...
thetazdu07.skyrock.com
3479744. tazebuds
thetazebuds.com
3479745. Sigma Chi – Theta Zeta Chapter
Active in the Community. Brothers constantly play an active role in the community. Philanthropy is a common and frequent activity among the Theta Zeta Chapter. Not only does it give back to the community that has raised us, but also gives Brothers moments which we shall remember for the rest of our lives. Last October the Theta Zeta Chapter of Sigma Chi worked together with the Boston Alumni Chapter to hold a golf tournament at Lakeville Country Club in Lakeville,MA. Spring and Summer Newsletters.
thetazeta.com
3479746. index
thetazeta.net
3479747. Theta-Zeta Chapter of Kappa Sigma | Kappa Sigma (ΚΣ) at ENMU
Theta-Zeta Chapter of Kappa Sigma. Kappa Sigma (ΚΣ) at ENMU. Masters of the Ritual. Recruitment (“Rush”) FAQs. Duke City Marathon (DCM). Black & White. Join the most preferred fraternity both on campus, and in North America! Learn more on our Recruitment page. The new Chapter house. The house was remodeled in the summer of 2012. Take a look at it now! Theta-Zeta’s Masters of the Ritual. Our Active Masters of the Ritual got new jackets at Black and White 2014. See the full list of Masters!
thetazeta.org
3479748. Theta Zeta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha
To the Theta Zeta Chapter. Of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Seated at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. The 381st chapter would like to respectfully dedicate this web site to the Centennial Year of our beloved Fraternity and welcome all members of the Fraternity, community, campus and general public to utilize and enjoy our site. The Brothers of Theta Zeta Chapter invite you to participate in our public Message Board. In today's changing world, it's important that we continually monitor other organiza...
thetazeta1906.com
3479749. Theta Zeta Chapter House Corporation
The Theta Zeta House Corporation asks you to join them, In Building A Bridge To Our Future. Contribute today to the Theta Zeta Capital Fund and help ensure our Chapter House continues to provide our undergraduate members with a safe and comfortable place to call home. The House corporation is offering a 5% return on a 10 year term paid out quarterly on any contributions of $5000 or higher. If you are interested in joining the mortgage please contact Adam Carson at (647) 861-7030.
thetazetacorp.telacom.com
3479750. UC Berkeley DKE - Theta Zeta Chapter
Photos of the House. Welcome to UC Berkeley's DKE! Delta Kappa Epsilon is an organization that is built on the bonds of brotherhood, pride in the fraternity, and support for one another. The mission of Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is to develop in men a social consciousness and a commitment to think and act for the greater good. Fraternity Website by ChapterSpot.
thetazetadke.dekeunited.org