SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 40 / (3486565 - 3486619)

3486565. Thuraya & The Terrorist Donkey
Thuraya and The Terrorist Donkey. I'm not just a donkey - I'm a terrorist one. Wednesday, 22 May 2013. ستاند آب كوميدي للحمير. فرح الحمار الإرهابي وكبر قلبه وربما زاد عمره بعد ليلتين من الضحك والتسلية على التلفزوين مع حمارين بطلين في الكوميديا التلفزيونية. الحمار الأول: جنرال الإصلاح والتغيير واليسوع الجديد ميشال عون. الحمار الثاني: أكبر صهاريج التوحيد العربي والحد السادس للدروز وزارع الشعر الأخرق وئام وهاب. Links to this post. Friday, 3 May 2013. مص برتقال وقلعة صمود. الحمار يعرف طبع ثريا الصامت فهي عاد...
theterroristdonkey.blogspot.com
3486566. The Terrorist - A Film by Jon Osman
Click to View Trailer.
theterroristmovie.com
3486567. The terrorist have been setting up operations in America!
The terrorist have been setting up operations in America! The terrorist have been setting up operations in America! Daniel Levitas, The Terrorist Next Door. *Signed* 1st 1st F F Radical Right. TEXAS MONTHLY Magazine(April 2002) The Terrorist Next Door. The Terrorist Next Door: The Militia Movement and the Radical Right. The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government is Deceiving You About the Islamist. The Terrorist Next Door Siegel, Sheldon. The Terrorist Next Door - Siegel, Sheldon. View more items on eBay.
theterroristnextdoor.com
3486568. Home Page
This might be the scariest book ever written. Call your congressman. Don't let this happen to America. NOW ONLY $12.95. Warn your neighbors. Read the book.
theterroristpresident.com
3486569. Music | The Terrorists
30 MINUTE LOVE (album). EXILE ON HOOVER STREET (album). SHOOT IT UP (album). SHE WONT LET GO (single). ONE FINE GREY DAY (single). THE TERRORISTS SING THE GOSPELS (EP). SONGS JUSTIN DOESNT LIKE (album). Los Angeles, California. Switch to mobile view.
theterrorists.bandcamp.com
3486570. THE TERRORISTS a film by THUNSKA
THE TERRORISTS a film by THUNSKA. Jürgen Brüning Filmproduktion Luckauer Str.3 D-10969 Berlin Germany. Phone: 49 30 69505602 Fax: 49 30 78709891 Email: producer@ottothezombie.de. The 61st Berlinale, Germany 10-20.2.2011 http:/ www.berlinale.de/. The 13rd Buenos Aires Festival International de Cine Independente, Argentina 6-17.4.2011 http:/ www.bafici.gov.ar/. The 2nd Distrital Cine Y Otros Mundos, Mexico 27.5-5.6.2011 http:/ distrital.mx/. Do You Remember me? Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theterrorists.blogspot.com
3486571. The Terrorist's Dictionary
A lexicon of post-9/11 American English. Thursday, July 16, 2009. Regulate – verb (reprise). To aid and abet. Friday, May 29, 2009. Ambassador – noun. A donor or fundraiser for a successful presidential campaign. That was pretty much the reaction in Japan when U.S. President Barack Obama tapped California lawyer and campaign donor John Roos as ambassador to Tokyo. Wednesday, March 25, 2009. Over at WhoWhatWhy, I argue why journalists should do etymology. Monday, March 16, 2009. Toxic – adjective. COMMENT...
theterroristsdictionary.blogspot.com
3486572. The Terrorists Won
The Terrorists Won is intended to show the rapid erosion of freedom in America brought on by unconstitutional laws like The "Patriot" Act and justified by "the war on terror". Thursday, June 16, 2011. Great NPR Report on Filming Police. Last night's episode of "On Point" from WBUR in Boston was a great discussion on the legality of filming police while on the job. I learned, for example, that is actually IS illegal in Massachusetts as well as Illinois! You can also listen to the entire show there. Here's...
theterroristswon.blogspot.com
3486573. The Terrorist Whisperer
theterroristwhisperer.com
3486574. The Terrorizors – Creators of your worst Nightmares !
The Terrorizors – Creators of your worst Nightmares! Just another WordPress site. To see how it looks with nothing on it. Because that way, i will be able to start from scratch. February 5, 2011 Categories: testing. This is only a test. Like i said, this is only a test. February 5, 2011 Categories: testing. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! February 3, 2011 Categories: Uncategorized. Theme: Modularity Lite by Graph Paper Press.
theterrorizors.com
3486575. Blog de theterrorjeje - Il vaut mieux être bête comme tout le monde que d'avoir de l'esprit comme personne - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Il vaut mieux être bête comme tout le monde que d'avoir de l'esprit comme personne. Mon blog est né! J'espère qu'il vous plaira! Et surtout, lacher des coms svp! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Le personnage qu'est moi! Je viens vous dire ici : je suis à deux endroits différents! Mais bien entendu,je ne vous le dirait pas! Un conseil cherchez avec votre intuition! Et surtout,lachez des coms! Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 17 mai 2007 03:07. Retape dan...
theterrorjeje.skyrock.com
3486576. The Terror Journal | A Journal on Terrorism and Genocide
A Journal on Terrorism and Genocide. 30/03/2009 • 06:00. Sri Lanka could halt fighting. The Sri Lankan government says it is considering a humanitarian pause in the offensive against Tamil Tiger rebels in the north-east of the country. The pause would allow civilians caught up in the fighting time to escape. A senior foreign ministry official told the BBC that the details for a halt would be worked out shortly. Read the rest of this entry ». 30/03/2009 • 06:00. Trial of Khmer Rouge prison chief resumes.
theterrorjournal.wordpress.com
3486577. THE TERRORLAND
A LIBERAL FORUM TO DISCUSS INTELLECTUAL TERRORISM AND THE MASS MEDIA, A TABOO SUBJECT, IN PAKISTAN {Lets bring those people to justice who use religion, race and nationalism as weapons against humanity, and those criminal minds who want to make planet earth a terrorland in the universe.}. December 31, 2011. Habib Sulemani's struggle for justice in militarized Pakistan. JOURNALIST and creative writer Habib R. Sulemani. In September 2011, when The Terrorland. Regular visitors of this group blog know how so...
theterrorland.blogspot.com
3486578. ダーツを趣味にしようと思う
theterrorlive.com
3486579. The Terror Network | We bring the Terror to your home!
Skip to main content. Username or e-mail *. As with any community, we expect our members to behave well on the forums, as well as anywhere else they'd be representing us as a community. These rules extend to our mumble server as well, which you can find information on how to download and connect below. Donating to The Terror Network.
theterrornetwork.com
3486580. TheTerrorOfDeath1 (I'm a Shinigami!!) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I'm a Shinigami! Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I'm a Shinigami! Last Visit: 261 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theterrorofdeath1.deviantart.com
3486581. The Terror Of Knowing
The 2015 Reading Challenge. Book Riot Read Harder. The Terror Of Knowing. The Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag — 28/07/2015. The Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag. I saw Booktuber Shannon from leaninglights. Do this tag which was created by Chami and Ely at A Book So Fathomless. 1 Best book you’ve read so far in 2015. By Samantha Shannon,. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. By Benjamin Alire Sáenz,. By Maggie Stiefvater,. A Darker Shade of Magic. 2 Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2015.
theterrorofknowing.wordpress.com
3486582. TheTerrorOfTheDeep - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. 21 Month Core Membership. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Aug 14, 2008. Core Member until May 9, 2017. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! It starts ...
theterrorofthedeep.deviantart.com
3486583. Index of /
Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod auth passthrough/2.1 mod bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.9 Server at www.theterrorofthesituation.com Port 80.
theterrorofthesituation.com
3486584. TheTerrorOfYou - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Is out of her mind be back in 5. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. April 14, 1998. Last Visit: 3 weeks ago. Why," you ask?
theterrorofyou.deviantart.com
3486585. Theterrorpigeondancerevolt
1 & (pageBandParentLabel() pageLabel() , col1: columns() = = 1, col2: columns() = = 2, col3: columns() = = 3 } ". 0 }" Other Linked Artists/Labels. Edit artists… add more artists…. No tracks here yet. Log in.
theterrorpigeondancerevolt.bandcamp.com
3486586. The Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt - Woohoo!
Education & Jobs. Education & Jobs.
theterrorpigeondancerevolt.com
3486587. theterrorpigeondancerevolt
Café vert extra minceur. Jul 10th, 2014.
theterrorpigeondancerevolt.tumblr.com
3486588. Blog de theterrors - Th3 TeRr0r$ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Le site de la Te@M Th3 TeRr0r$ , Adoptez la terrors attitude. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Dieu créa le cie. L et la terre. Or la terre éta. It vide et vague. Un vent de Die. Dit : Que la lu. Mière soit et la. Ieu vit que la l. Ne, et Dieu sépa. Ra la lumière et. Dieu appela la l. Umière jour et l. Il y eut un s. Oir et il y eut. Un matin : premie. T : Qu'il y ait. Les eaux d'avec l. Es eaux et il en. Eu fit le firmam. Ent, qui sépara. Un soir et il y.
theterrors.skyrock.com
3486589. Custom Artist 1
Larr; more from. By Custom Artist 1. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Released September 9, 2015. Feed for this artist. Contact Custom Artist 1. Switch to mobile view.
theterrorsaurs.bandcamp.com
3486590. theterrorshow (Megan) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 426 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
theterrorshow.deviantart.com
3486591. Blog de theterrorspen - theterrorspen - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Bienvenue sur le skyblog de nathy et juju. Nous y consacrerons nos creations pour pouvoir montrer nos bienfaits du coup crayon sur nos emotions. J espere que vous y passerez une tres bonne visite. Ps: laissez des commentaires critiques cela nous aidera beaucoup :). Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le...
theterrorspen.skyrock.com
3486592. Blog de theterrorsquad - Parental_Advisory_Explicit_Contents - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Parental Advisory Ex plicit Contents. Me and my Adidas do the illest things. We like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings. We slay all suckers who perpetrate. And lay down law from state to state. We travel on gravel, drit road or street. I wear my Adidas when I rock the beat. On stage front page every show I go. It's Adidas on my feet high top or low. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Tout l'monde le sais. Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Ou poster avec :.
theterrorsquad.skyrock.com
3486593. Zomboid Surf Attack | The Terrorsurfs
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Digipak 12 track CD. Gatefold digipak CD on Sharawaji Records. Includes unlimited streaming of. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Ships out within 2 days. Surf Bomb 7/Zomboid CD/Download bundle. Black vinyl Surf Bomb/Loco Dinosaurio 7 plus the CD Zomboid Surf Attack, plus the download of the album. Includes unlimited streaming of. Ships out within 2 days.
theterrorsurfs.bandcamp.com
3486594. The Terrortorium, haunted house in Oxford, Alabama
theterrortorium.com
3486595. TheTerrorTubbies.com
theterrortubbies.com
3486596. TheTerrortuffGirls (Katy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
theterrortuffgirls.deviantart.com
3486597. Theterrorwrist.com
theterrorwrist.com
3486598. TheTerrorZone.com
David: 2012/07/29 - Updated website with new graphic images created by Greg Stock. David: 2006/01/27 - Added Virtual Joystick Client/Server Project to the project pages.
theterrorzone.com
3486599. The Terry 5
Matt, Angie, Kate, Sam and Luke. Tuesday, September 28, 2010. I can't believe that it has been three years since I had Luke.the time has gone by so quickly! He went from being the most mellow baby to being a CRAZY 3 year old in the blink of an eye! Luke had a great time though! He especially loved Chuck E. Cheese (who I find quite creepy). He actually kissed him on the nose.hopefully he doesn't get Hepatitis or some crazy illness. Happy Birthday, Luke! I sure love this little guy! Posted by Terry Times.
theterry5.blogspot.com
3486600. Tina Terry Agency
Alvin “Youngblood” Hart. James “Blood” Ulmer. JJ Appleton & Jason Ricci. Peter Karp & Sue Foley. Shawn Holt & The Teardrops. JJ Appleton and Jason Ricci. Peter Karp and Sue Foley. Shawn Holt and The Teardrops. Allman Brothers Founding Member Recruits Local Musicians July 9, 2015 - 10:04 pm. Peterson Brothers Debut on Blue Point Records June 30, 2015 - 10:13 am. Guitar Interactive Magazine features Alastair Greene May 14, 2015 - 5:11 pm. Tina Terry to Speak at SYNC UP 2015 April 16, 2015 - 2:43 pm.
theterryagency.com
3486601. まつげエクステをして綺麗になろう!
theterryandersonshow.com
3486602. The Top Supplier Of Terry Towelling Hats Australia
You have no items in your shopping cart. Some of the latest Terry's. GREEN and MID BLUE TERRY TOWELLING HAT. HOT PINK and GREEN TERRY TOWELLING HAT. YELLOW TERRY TOWELLING HAT. RED and NAVY BLUE TERRY TOWELLING HAT. AQUA and PINK TERRY TOWELLING HAT (FROZEN). GREEN and HOT PINK TERRY TOWELLING HAT. Is there anything a 'Terry' can't do? And the answer is always, undoubtedly, "No, a 'Terry' can do anything! If you need help or have question, don't hesitate to reach out to us and make sure you check our siz...
theterryaustralia.com.au
3486603. Terry Baker | Home | Hypnotherapy NLP And Neuro Linguistic Programming For Smoking,panic Attacks,and General Hypnosis
Terry baker hypnotherapy,nlp,neuro linguistic programming,hypnotherapists,hypnosis. Welcome to my website, I hope you enjoy your time here whether you are a new or a regular visitor. This is not a technical site, there are many other sites that will enlighten anyone who wishes to pursue any particular therapy. As I have never used what I had learnt to set up in business, I have not kept records, so all of the case histories are from memory. For more information, contact me.
theterrybaker.co.uk
3486604. The Terry Boys
Hello, hello, we are the Terry Boys Hello, hello, you'll know us by our noise We're up to our necks in right wing blood Surrender or you'll die 'Cos we are the Terry Kelly Boys. Monday, 11 June 2007. व्ह्य दो थे थेय व्रिग्गले सो? ओर सैन्तेद लोर्द तेर्र्य. Links to this post. Monday, 14 May 2007. My Dear Terry Boys,. My wee maw is eighty-three and is terrified to leave her home, following conman Salmond's. Mr Karl "Mad Dug" Marx. Links to this post. Labels: Councillor Kelly Is King. Message to the scum.
theterryboys.blogspot.com
3486605. Home Page
theterryburginbluesband.com
3486606. Terry Charles - Original Music
Singer - Songwriter - Guitarist. Agnes McNamara McLean 1. Hanging Out With The Boys 1. Buy this Album on. I hope you can make it to my August 1st gig. 740 N Fairfax Ave. 7:30 pm with an after party on the patio. Buy This Album On.
theterrycharles.com
3486607. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
theterryclan.com
3486608. theTerryclothWarrior (Joanna) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Bad at the answering thing. Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 4 days ago. However, thi...
theterryclothwarrior.deviantart.com
3486609. Our Family Recipe Collection
Our Family Recipe Collection. For me, Jamie, Kayla, and any other home cooks out there. Saturday, July 25, 2015. Southwest Chicken and Bacon Rollups. Find this recipe here. Summery Chopped Orzo Salad. Find this recipe here. Find this recipe here. Friday, January 2, 2015. 1 (3 oz) packages – oriental flavored ramen noodles. 1 (14 oz) packages coleslaw mix. 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped. 1/4 cup rice vinegar. Drizzle of sesame oil. Tuesday, November 25, 2014. Thanksgiving's Not Over Yet" Enchilada Soup.
theterrycookbook.blogspot.com
3486610. The Terry Deacon Affair -- Plagiarism or Worse?
The Terry Deacon Affair. When Does A Lack of Attribution and Citations Threaten Academic Integrity? It is now clear that she recognized some of these connections well before me. So I agree that her work deserves better attention than it has received. Should I apologize to everyone I didn’t cite? I don’t think so.” Terry Deacon. This behavior would not be tolerated from a student - so why is UC Berkeley allowing a senior professor to commit plagiarism? Copy of Formal Plagiarism Complaint to UC Berkeley.
theterrydeaconaffair.com
3486611. Internet Lifestyle Retirement System
It's not just about the money. It's about the lifestyle of earning more, working less, and enjoying life. Discover Practical Methods For Earning a Living Online While Enjoying the Internet Lifestyle.Without All the Hype. Terry Dean Started As a Pizza Delivery Driver and Now Has 16 Years of Internet Experience in Helping Thousands of Others Experience the Internet Lifestyle. Discover how to know beyond a shadow of a doubt. How successful your project will be from day one. How to quickly and easily.
theterrydean.com
3486612. the terry eckard band
Yes Magazine. review! Rebel on the Highway. Terry Eckard Band . Steeped in the. Kind of Southern roots-boogie that was presumed to be lost with the. End of the Molly Hatchet and .38 Special era of the ’80s, his second. Effort, Rebel on the Highway, finds Eckard venturing far away from the. Counterfeit rebel rock that inevitably sunk the genre in the ’80s. Blanket. Southern hubris is supplanted by a kind of localized pride that rather. S opener, “Hey! Rebel on the Highway $11.99. Rebel on the Highway.
theterryeckardband.com
3486613. Terry Enright Foundation
Terry Enright was twenty-eight years old when he was murdered in Belfast. A father of two young children and a devoted husband, Terry was also a dedicated youth worker who pursued and excelled in athletic and outdoor activities. Terry inspired those around him through his dedication, loyalty, tirelessness and good humour. Regardless of where they came from or how they were viewed by society. He embodied the qualities of leadership and represented the best of what communities affected by conflict can.
theterryenrightfoundation.org
3486614. Terry Family
The Family of Brad, Jenni, Ayden, Alex and Laela. Tuesday, October 16, 2012. August 27, 2012. 7 lb 6.6 oz. Henley has been a perfect addition and feels so right in our family. Laboring in my "cat-like" mode as Brad calls it. Brad kept a little journal of notes throughout the labor as he has with all of them. Thanks to his notes I can write the labor with some good detail. She is getting close. Baby Henley is born at 2:06 pm! Only had to push three times. I love you Kim! Henley and my momma. And I am so g...
theterryfam.blogspot.com
3486615. The Terry Family
Wednesday, October 31, 2012. Sunday, October 21, 2012. Here are some pictures from our afternoon at Chesterfield Berry Farm last weekend. Tuesday, September 4, 2012. First Day of School. How do you like. Saturday, August 25, 2012. Blogging has definitely taken a backseat this summer. It's high time I get back into the swing of things. I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll start with our trip to Europe this summer. We explored the city by foot, ate, drank, and just had a wonderful time. Us were the spee...
theterryfamily4.blogspot.com
3486616. The Terry Family Reunion, 2010 Iowa
The Terry Family Reunion, 2010 Iowa. Reunion Dates: August 13-15, 2010. Okoboji on an August afternoon. Saturday, August 14, 2010. Thank you to all. Posted by About Us. Labels: Iowa Family Reunion. Saturday Night Dinner and Terry Trivia. Posted by About Us. Labels: Iowa Family Reunion. Gonna Take a Sentimental Journey. Nostaligic Arnold's Park Area. Posted by About Us. Lynn and Louise's Wonderful Lake Home. What a great night everyone had. Lexi even caught a fish! A good night had by all! Other areas of ...
theterryfamilyreunion.blogspot.com
3486617. theterryfinleysite
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theterryfinleysite.blogspot.com
3486618. THE TERRY FIRM
A Law Firm Practicing in. The Palmetto State, The Volunteer State, and our Nation's Capitol. The needs of clients come first at The Terry Firm, LLC. The firm is headquartered in Greenville, SC, with attorneys licensed in Tennessee, South Carolina, the District of Columbia, the Supreme Court of the United States, and other various federal circuits. The Firm practices in the areas of estate planning, business formations, gun trust law, elder law, church law, and law-practice management. Washington, D.C.
theterryfirm.com
3486619. The Terry gPod
Sunday, April 11, 2010. I wish I had pictures of the newest April birthday - wait until I get back from Denver. I can't wait to meet little Jacob. The month of April is filling up - better hurry to get a spot (ha ha). I'm also sad that we can't see Candice this month. April is a WONDERFUL month I think. (Of course there are about 11 other great ones too). Stephanie and boys were down this weekend so Stephi and I went shopping (I know you are jealous Candi - sorry). Then tried it himself. Funny gpa! I hop...
theterryg-pod.blogspot.com